Omved Shishu Baby Ubtan - Ayurvedic Cleansing Bath Powder With 5 Organic Herbs- 100 G
Shishu Ubtan is a mixture of herbs, flowers and grain powders based on Ayurvedic recipes to cleanse, nourish and purify the baby's skin. Green Moong, Rose Petals, Vetiver, Turmeric, Tulsi are safe and skin-friendly botanicals specially for tender baby skin. Bathe your little one with Ayurvedic herbs and grains to keep skin clean, hydrated and rash free. This ubtan is safe to use instead of a soap for your little one. This ubtan can be used from a week after the birth of your baby.
- Green lentil (Vigna Radiata) 50%
- Vetiver (Vetiveria Zizanoides) 20%
- Rose Petals (Rosa Centifolia) 12.5%
- Tulsi Leaf (Ocimum Sanctum) 12.5%
- Haldi (Curcuma Longa) 5%
- No parabens, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, glycols, phthalates, synthetic colours or perfumes.
- Place the required amount of ubtan into a mixing bowl. Add a little sesame or mustard oil or lukewarm water to make a thin paste.
- Apply with fingertips and rub very gently. Leave on for two minutes. Do not allow the paste to dry on your baby’s skin as scrubbing it off can be painful for your little one.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- For external use only. Store in an airtight container. Refrigerate after opening.
- Test patch on inner elbow. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Cools Rashes - Antiseptic and Anti-fungal
- Brightens Skin Tone
- Natural and Chemical free Cleanser
- Moisturises Skin
Soothes Rashes- Turmeric has antispetic and antifungal properties which helps against skin rashes.
Brightens Skin Tone- Tulsi helps to improve the skin tone
Natural and Chemical Free- Formulated with natural botanicals with medicinal benefits to skin & overall health.
Anti-Bacterial- It helps to keep skin rash free and healthy.