Omved Shishu Baby Ubtan - Ayurvedic Cleansing Bath Powder With 5 Organic Herbs- 100 G
Omdev Shishu Ubtan is a mixture of herbs, flowers and grain powders based on ayurvedic recipes to cleanse, nourish and purify the baby's skin. Green Moong, Rose Petals, Vetiver, Turmeric, Tulsi are safe and skin-friendly botanicals, especially for tender baby skin. Bathe your little one with Ayurvedic herbs and grains to keep skin clean, hydrated and rash free. This ubtan is 100% safe for a baby’s skin and it is better than any kind of soap which contains chemicals.
- It has antiseptic and antifungal properties.
- It can also cool down skin rashes caused by diapers or any other agent.
- It brightens the skin tone of the baby.
- Green lentil
- Rose Petals
- Tulsi Leaf
- It is a natural and chemical-free cleanser for your baby.
- This ubtan pack moisturises and nourishes the baby’s skin.
- It has anti-bacterial properties.
Directions for Use
- Place the required amount of ubtan into a mixing bowl. Add a little sesame or mustard oil or lukewarm water to make a thin paste.
- Apply with fingertips and rub very gently. Leave on for two minutes. Do not allow the paste to dry on your baby’s skin as scrubbing it off can be painful for your little one.
- Rinse well with warm water.
- For external use only.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Refrigerate the pack after opening.
- Do an allergy test patch on the inner elbow.
- Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Q1: Can I use Omdev Shishu Ubtan on my baby daily?
Ans1: Yes, Omdev Shishu Ubtan is pure and safe and it can be used daily while bathing your baby. Just do a patch test beforehand.
Q2: Does Omdev Shishu Ubtan contain any sulfates or parabens?
Ans2: No, Omdev Shishu Ubtan is completely natural and does not contain any parabens or sulfates.
Q3: Can Omdev Shishu Ubtan be used to clean the private areas of a baby?
Ans3: Yes, Omdev Shishu Ubtan serves the purpose of a natural cleanser. Rub it gently onto their skin and rinse it off before it gets hard.