Omved Pain Relief Knee/elbow Wrap For Relief
A 100% natural, Ayurvedic wrap without any side-effects, unlike OTC pills. This multi-purpose, hot and cold compress helps you heal and is a natural solution for knee/ankle/arm pain relief/ tennis elbow/ arthritis joint pain/ stretched hamstrings/ swellings/ sprains and sports injuries.
- Multi-purpose Therapy Wrap
- Best Aid for Knee Pains in elderly and young alike
- Safer and more effective than Hot Water Bags
- 100% Natural Grains Filler based on Vedic wisdom of moist warm/cold healing
- Ergonomically designed to therapeutically provide deep, penetrating moist heat therapy
- Hot & Cold Therapy to help alleviate pain and inflammation of muscles and joints
- Ergonomically Designed - The Compress is ergonomically designed to fit snugly around the knee and evenly weighted to therapeutically provide deep, penetrating moist heat therapy.
- Best Aid for Knee Pains in elderly and young alike – As one of the best home remedies for knee pain in old age, this joint pain relief warm wrap is an excellent therapeutic aid to ease Knee discomfort due to regular wear and tear the ligaments in our knees are exposed to resulting in swollen knees.
- Hot & Cold Therapy - One of the safest and most effective ways to apply compression. Hot and Cold Therapy interacts with the body to help alleviate pain and inflammation of muscles and joints
- 100% Natural Grains Filler - Omved’s premium 100% natural grains filled Compress is the best answer to the question, ‘how to cure knee pain naturally’. It acts as a cooling and heating pad that is inspired by the ancient Vedic wisdom of moist warm/cold healing.
- Definitely safer and more effective than Hot Water Bags - This Compress retains both heat and cold and is made of a premium soft cotton material making each use safe and comfortable on the skin and making the heat comfortable on the skin too.
Instructions for use:
As a Hot Compress:
First Time Use - Warm the compress in a microwave for 90-120 seconds.
Consequent Use – Keep hydrated by placing a glass of water alongside the compress when warming. Alternatively, sprinkle with water before heating. Warm for 60-90 seconds and place around knee or elbow, as required.
As a Cold Compress:
Cool compress in a sealable bag in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove and apply.
Note: If increased heat is required, it is advisable to heat further at one-minute intervals. Never heat the wrap beyond 90-120 seconds at a time. Leave bag to cool down before reheating. Do not use a gas cooker or grill. Make sure the compress can rotate freely in the microwave. Do not overheat.