Nusobee Casein Baby Food Stage 2 Followup Formula Tin Of 400 G
The Nusobee Casein formula has been specially designed for infants who are lactose intolerant and prone to diarrhoea. To make digestion easier it contains maltodextrins and MCTs. The formula replenishes electrolytes in the body, as it contains Sodium, Potassium and Chloride. It also contains nicolites and nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E as well as zinc which improves immunity. The formula is rich in calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D and magnesium too, which improves bone density. Enriched with Omega 3 and 6, taurine, choline, iodine and iron, the formulae helps in brain development and growth. The formula is designed keeping in mind the nutrients needs of infants required for essential growth during the initial stages of growth.
- The special lactose-free formula is for infants who cannot digest dairy and are prone to diarrhoea.
- Maltodextrins and MCTs in the Nusobee Casein formula make digestion easy.
- Sodium, Potassium and Chloride replenish electrolytes in the body.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and zinc develop and improve immunity.
- Calcium, phosphorus, Vitamin D helps in bone development.
- Omega 3 and 6, taurine, choline, iodine and iron helps brain development.
- Appropriate for infants from 6 months to 24 months.
Maltodextrin, Casein, Edible Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil, Canola Oil & Corn Oil), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sucrose, Minerals, Vitamins, Nucleotides Premix, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols).
- Special formula for infants who are lactose intolerant and prone to diarrhoea.
- Is enriched with nutrients and ingredients that improve digestion and immunity as well as help in brain development and bone growth.
How to Use
- First, wash your hands properly.
- Boil water for about 10-15 minutes to sterilize the bowl and spoon for feeding.
- Take some drinking water and boil it. Allow it to cool down a bit.
- Measure the drinking water and pour it into the sterilized bowl. Check the quantity of water to be taken on the feeding table.
- Add the exact number of scoops in the bowl as mentioned on the feeding table. Keep stirring until all the powder has dissolved.
- Feed your child.
- Avoid using extra scoops, as it will make the feed more concentrated.
- Avoid using less than recommended scoops as it will dilute the formula and your infant will not get the required amount of nutrients per feed.
- The lactose-free formula should only be used for infants who are lactose intolerant. If symptoms do not get better after using the formula, discontinue it and consult your doctor.
- Check with your doctor and obtain proper dosage before using Nusobee Casein 2 formula.
- Make sure of hygiene when making and feeding formula to the infant.
- Immediately feed the child once the feed is ready. Microbial deterioration will set in about half an hour once prepared.
- Use an airtight tin and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Once opened use content within 3 weeks or the mentioned expiry date.
- Hold the baby securely when feeding, do not leave unattended to avoid choking.
Q1. Does the Nusobee formula contain soya?
Ans: No, the formula does not contain soya, instead, it has casein.
Q2. Is this baby formula lactose-free?
Ans: Yes, this formula is lactose-free and safe for infants who are lactose intolerant.
Q3. To which age group of children can this formula be given?
Ans: The Nusobee Casein 2 formula is appropriate for infants from 6 months to 24 months.