Dexolac Baby Food Stage 1 Infant Formula (upto 6 Months) Box Of 400 G
Dexolac Stage 1 is a spray-dried infant formula designed for infants up to 6 months that can be used as a milk substitute under medical supervision. Dexolac Stage 1 contains 36 essential nutrients that support all facets of growth and development from bone and muscle growth to brain development and immunity resilience. The formula in Dexolac for infants contains whey protein that is easily digestible, providing all the nutritional benefits without causing digestive stress to the baby.
- Dexolac Stage 1 is packed with growth nutrients like proteins, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, as well as Vitamin D which helps to better absorb these minerals.
- This infant powder also contains the daily required amounts of iron to keep your baby’s health strong.
- In cases where breastfeeding is not possible, or when breastmilk is insufficient, Dexolac Stage 1 helps your baby to receive their nutrition through this milk substitute.
- It has been shown that a large percentage of Indian infants have diets that are deficient in growth nutrients. Dexolac however, contains the right ratio of these nutrients to ensure healthy growth.
Partially skimmed milk, Lactose, Edible Oils (Vegetable-based), Whey and whey solids (demineralised), Emulsifier, Taurine, Antioxidant, L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Minerals.
Milk substitute for infants who are unable to be breastfed, or as a supplement to breast milk under medical supervision.
How to Use
- Follow the feeding chart printed on the box.
- Sterilize the feeding bowl, bottle and cutlery before starting preparation. Use clean hands throughout the process.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and let it cool to room temperature.
- Depending on the age of the baby, add between 3-7 level scoops of Dexolac Stage 1 to water (between 90ml and 210ml). Refer to the provided feeding chart.
- Stir well and serve between 4-6 times a day, as per the chart.
- Do not exceed the daily dosage recommendation.
- Always maintain hygiene for the safety of your child.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Mother milk is best for the baby.
Q1: How often do I serve it to my child?
Ans: It depends on your child's age as well as their health, please refer to a doctor for further instructions.
Q2: How much powder comes in the box?
Ans: This pack contains 400g of Dexolac Stage 1.
Q3: Who is this product meant for?
Ans: It is meant for infants who are unable to breastfeed or those who require to supplement their diet of breastmilk.
Q4: Does it contain any added sugar?
Ans: No, this baby food formula contains no added sugar.