Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint Gums 2mg, Sugar-free, Bigger Size (pack Of 28) - Helps Quit Smoking
Nixit Nicotine Frost Mint 2mg Sugar-Free Gums are a type of chewing gum that help overcome the addiction of smoking cigarettes without causing immense withdrawal symptoms. It takes 3 months to show the desired result if they are taken as advised. The chewing gum works on Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT), which is a medically approved way of successfully quitting smoking.
- Helps to quit smoking in 3 months.
- Provides minute doses of nicotine till the body is no longer addicted to it.
- Available in a pocket-friendly pack that is easy to carry.
- Sugar-free with frost mint flavour.
- There is no bitter aftertaste.
Nicotine Polacrilex USP
- Reduces dependence on nicotine.
- Helps quit smoking in 3 months.
- Does not cause any extreme withdrawal symptoms.
How to Use
- Place the gum inside the mouth.
- Chew the gum slowly.
- Place the gum between your cheeks and stop chewing when you get the taste of nicotine.
- Resume chewing when the taste of nicotine fades.
- Read the label carefully.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
Q1: Does Nixit Nicotine Gums have any side effects?
Ans: Initial consumption of Nixit Nicotine Gums may cause insomnia, slight headache and nausea. Some people may also face throat or mouth irritation.
Q2: Is a doctor’s prescription needed to consume Nixit Nicotine Gums?
Ans: Nixit Nicotine Gums come in two different varieties, 2mg dosage and 4mg dosage. The 2mg dose is meant for those who smoke up to 20 cigarettes per day. The 4 mg dose is for those who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day. The 2mg dose gums can be bought without a prescription, but 4mg dose gums cannot be bought without a prescription.
Q3: Can Nixit Nicotine Gums be consumed along with other medications?
Ans: Nixit Nicotine Gums are safe for consumption along with other medications. But patients with serious medical conditions such as diabetes or heart disease should consult a doctor before consumption.
Q4: How long after smoking can Nixit Nicotine Gums be consumed?
Ans: The gums can be consumed after 60 mins of smoking the last cigarette.
Q5: Can you get addicted to Nixit Nicotine Gums?
Ans: These gums have a very low quantity of nicotine which makes the chances of getting addicted to it negligible.