Nivea Men Deep Impact Acne Clear Face Wash - 50 Gm
Nivea recognises the unique needs of men's skin and offers a line of skincare products infused with natural and skin-friendly ingredients to help men look great. The face wash for men contains Himalayan rock salt, which effectively combats all of your acne problems. With the power of Himalayan rock salt, this anti-acne face cleanser is specifically developed to tackle obstinate acne. This face wash cleanses the skin gently yet effectively, removing pollutants without drying it out.
- This face wash thoroughly cleanses the skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- The cooling menthol makes you feel revitalised.
- The acne clear face wash purifies the skin by removing grime and pollutants.
- It helps in the prevention of outbreaks and acne.
- This face wash for men helps in the reduction of the appearance of black spots.
- Himalayan rock salt
- Acrylates Copolymer
- Sodium Myreth Sulfate
- Decyl Glucoside
- PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate
- Salicylic Acid
- Charcoal Powder
- Sodium Chloride
- Remove impurities so you may face the day with confidence.
- The face wash doesn't contain any alcohol and won't irritate your underarm skin.
- This Nivea Men Deep Impact cleans your skin of all dirt and extra oil.
How to Use
- Squeeze a pea-sized quantity onto your palm and work it into a lather.
- Massage the moist face in a circular motion, avoiding the eyes.
- Rinse and wipe dry with clean water.
- For good results, use it twice daily.
- Before using, read the label carefully.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight and store it in a cool, dry location.
- Keep it out of children's reach.
Q1: Is Nivea Men face wash suitable for acne sufferers?
Ans: This face wash cleanses pollutants and excess oil and fights 99% of acne germs, leaving you clean and clear skin. All skin types will benefit from this product.
Q2: What should I take care of when I wash my face?
Ans: After you've washed your face:
- Don't rub it vigorously.
- Gently wipe the face with a soft towel.
- Within 3 minutes of washing your face, use an oil-free moisturiser for acne-prone skin and a creamy moisturiser to dry skin.
Q3: Is it safe to use this face wash daily?
Ans: Washing your face more than twice a day is unnecessary. Or else, it may cause your skin to become dry.