Nestle Resource High Vanilla Whey Protein Jar Of 400 G
Nestle Resource High Protein powder is made from whey and casein proteins to boost energy, muscle growth and support overall recovery from sickness. Protein should be an essential factor of everyone's diet. However, not everyone is able to meet their daily protein requirements with regular meals. Regardless of whether you're an athlete, patient in recovery or none of those, you still need to maintain healthy amounts of protein daily. Nestle Resource High Protein helps to meet these dietary requirements.
- Nestle Resource High Protein is made from 78% Whey protein and 22% Casein protein. Whey protein has a high efficacy ratio and absorption value, making it easily digestible and efficient for weight and muscle building.
- It contains nutrients that not only help to build muscle but also support immunity and provide you with energy to stay active throughout the day.
- The critical ingredients in Nestle Resource High Protein; Inulin, Whey and Skimmed Milk are sourced from the highest quality locations in Chile, Denmark and India respectively.
- 1 serving of this protein powder provides your body with 37% of the daily required amount of protein since it contains a high ratio of 45g of protein for every 100g of powder.
Whey Protein Concentrate, Skim Milk Powder, Maltodextrin, Inulin.
To support immunity, growth, recovery by providing protein and other nutrients in an easy-to-consume protein drink.
How to Use
- Add 6 scoops of Nestle Resource High Protein powder to cold water, a little at a time.
- Stir constantly while adding the powder till it is dissolved.
- Enjoy this drink twice a day or as directed by your doctor.
- Do not use hot or boiling water for preparing this drink.
- Close the jar well after each use. Store away from moisture, heat and children.
Q1: Which age group can consume this product?
Ans: It is recommended for adults and children over 10 years of age. For younger children, please check with your doctor.
Q2: What flavours are available?
Ans: It is available in vanilla flavour.
Q3: Does it contain sugar?
Ans: Yes, however, the sugar content is quite low with only 0.1g of Sucrose for every 100g of powder.
Q4: What is the price for 400g of Nestle Resource High Protein?
Ans: The price for this jat is between Rs. 761 and Rs. 895.