Nestle Pre Nan Baby Food Low Birth Weight Infant Milk Formula Tin Of 400 G
Mother's milk is unarguably the best source of nutrition for the infant. Infant milk substitutes, such as the Nestle Pre NAN Powder, can be given in conjunction with the mother's milk. Nestle Pre NAN Powder, in the net quantity of 400gms, is specially formulated for premature babies who are born weighing less than 2.5kgs. This powder contains Vitamins and Maltodextrins that help in the healthy growth of the baby. It contains nucleotides and LC-PUFAs as well, which make this a nutrient-rich diet.
Nestle Pre NAN Powder is a nutritional supplement for premature babies born before 37 weeks or babies with low birth weight. It is a nutritional supplement that comes with spray-dried infant formula, for premature or low birth weight infants during and after hospitalisation. It helps in infant's growth, brain development and keeps them healthy. It's a pure vegetarian product.
Milk Solids, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Amino Acids, Vitamins, Minerals, Nucleotides and L-Carnitine.
- Nestle Pre NAN Powder has been specially formulated to suit the need of premature babies born weighing less than 2.5 kgs. It is a spray-dried infant formula with DHA-ARA for premature/low birth weight infants during and after hospitalisation.
- This powder contains Vitamins and Maltodextrins that ensure the healthy growth of the baby.
- Nucleotides present in Nestle Pre NAN powder strengthens the immune system of the baby.
- It contains LC-PUFAs, which are helpful in prenatal growth.
How to Use
- Follow all the labelled instructions and maintain hygienic conditions to maintain infants’ better health.
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils.
- Sterilize utensils including the feeding spoon and bowl.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Pour the exact amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table.
- Consult the feeding table and add the exact number of levelled scoops for the age of the baby.
- Shake/mix to dissolve the powder.
- Feed the baby with a bowl and spoon.
- Discard the leftover.
- Close the lid tightly after each use and always store this airtight container in a cool and dry place.
- After opening use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Use it only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Keep it away from sunlight. Do not use the product after the expiry date.
1. Is Pre-Nan good for babies?
Nestle Pre NAN Powder is a nutritional supplement that comes with spray-dried infant formula, for premature or low birth weight infants during and after hospitalisation. It helps in infant's growth, brain development and keeps them healthy.
2. How do I use Nestle Pre-Nan?
The number of times that the baby has to be fed and the number of scoops of the Nestle Pre NAN Powder that ought to be fed are mentioned in the feeding chart at the back of the pack. They are prescribed according to the weight of the baby.