Atogla Baby Cream Tube Of 100 G
Designed and formulated especially for sensitive baby skin, Atogla Baby Cream reduces moisture loss and helps to prevent dryness. Atogla Baby Cream helps in treating rashes and dry skin. The nourishing cream has soothing ingredients like Aloe Vera and Ceramide. Vitamin E also helps in nourishing and revitalizing the skin. Regular use makes the skin soft and supple.
- Helps in skin regeneration and repair.
- Reduces irritation and rashes on the baby’s skin.
- Atogla Cream helps to reduce moisture loss, helping the skin to stay hydrated and healthy.
- This baby cream helps to maintain the skin barrier by preventing chapping and flaking on the skin surface. These issues can often lead to infections if they are not managed properly.
- Atogla Baby Cream is perfect to keep your baby’s skin nourished, protected, hydrated and soft through regular usage.
Contains Aloe Vera, Glycerin, Stearyl Ether, Cetearyl and Sorbitan Olivate, SLS, Vitamin E, Borage Seed Oil, Oat Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid and the flower extract from Chamomilla Recutita.
For general moisturization and protection of baby’s skin.
How to Use
- Take a small amount of Atogla Cream in the palm of your hand and apply it to the affected area.
- Spread the cream evenly and massage it gently into the skin. Do not use excessive amounts of the cream.
- Use twice a day, preferably when the skin is damp or follow the instructions given by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- This cream is meant for external use.
- Do not use if your child is allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Store it away from heat and sunlight.
Q1: Does it come in a bottle?
Ans: No, Atogla baby cream comes in a tube. Atogla Baby lotion is available in bottle form that has similar uses and benefits.
Q2: How much cream is in the tube?
Ans: This particular product has 100g of Atogla cream.
Q3: What is the price for a 100g tube?
Ans: The 100g tube of Atogla Baby Cream costs between Rs. 246 to Rs. 270, depending on where it is purchased.
Q4: What is the recommended age group for this cream?
Ans: The recommended age for using this product is 5 years, for younger children please check with your doctor in advance.
Q5: What is the difference between Atogla Baby Cream and Atogla Resyl?
Ans: Atogla Resyl is an advanced moisturizing lotion meant for adults. It is specifically designed for preventing moisture loss and improving hydration.