Nestle Nan Pro 4 Baby Food Follow Up Infant Formula (After 18 Months) Refill Of 400 G
The Nestle Nan Pro Infant Formula is spray dried and has been designed for older infants aged 18 months to 24 months. This formula contains the right nutrients that help infants grow and develop properly. It is rich in DHA and ARA, which help with brain development. It also contains Calcium, Iron, Zinc as well as Vitamin A, C and D for overall growth. While mother’s milk is best for your baby, this formula will provide your child with added nutrition in case your milk is not sufficient or you cannot feed due to medical reasons. Use the Nestle Nan Pro 4 Infant Formula as per your doctor’s directions.
- It is a spray-dried formula that provides older infants with essential nutrients.
- It contains minerals like Calcium, Iron, Zinc as well as vitamins A, C and D.
- It is ideal for children between 18 months and 24 months.
- It contains DHA and ARA which help in effective brain development and growth.
- The refill box is well packed ensuring safety and hygiene of contents.
Water, Milk solids, Maltodextrin, Low erucic rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High Oleic Sunflower oil, Minerals (Calcium citrate, Sodium citrate, Potassium phosphate dibasic, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Sodium chloride iodized, Zinc sulphate, Cupric sulphate, Manganese sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite), Antioxidant (Soya lecithin), Vitamins (Choline bitartrate, Sodium ascorbate, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Riboflavin, Retinyl acetate, Folic acid, Philly Menaquinone, Ergocalciferol, d-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin), Antioxidant (L-ascorbyl palmitate) and Acidity regulators (Citric acid, Potassium hydroxide).
- It provides babies with Vitamins A, C, D and other nutrients like Zinc and Iron for healthy growth and development.
- It provides Calcium which helps make bones stronger.
- It contains DHA which improves brain development and health.
How to Use
- To prepare Nestle Nan Pro first wash your hands.
- Sterilise utensils such as the feeding bowl and spoon.
- Boil drinking water for at least 5 minutes and cool it till lukewarm.
- Pour the exact amount of lukewarm water as per the feeding table.
- Consult the feeding table and add the exact number of levelled scoops according to the baby’s age. Use the scoop in the box.
- Mix or shake to dissolve the powder in the liquid.
- Feed the baby and discard any leftovers.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Not for medicinal use.
- Do not use unsanitised scoops to measure the content.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Always hold the baby while feeding, leaving the baby unattended can result in choking.
- Use Nestle Nan Pro after consulting your baby's paediatrician.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feed will not provide enough nutrients to your child.
- Do not add excess scoops as well, since concentrated feed will not provide the baby with the amount of water that their body needs.
Q1: What is the quantity of Nestle Baby Food in the refill pack?
Ans: Nestle Nan Pro refill pack weighs 400g.
Q2: Can a 2-year-old have Nestle Nan Pro?
Ans: Yes, Nestle Nan Pro can be given to babies between 18 months to 24 months.
Q3: Will Nestle Nan Pro help with a baby’s brain development?
Ans: Yes, Nestle Nan Pro 4 contains DHA and other nutrients which are essential for healthy brain development.