Mothercare All We Know Fragranced Baby Wipes - 60 Wipes
Mothercare All We Know Fragranced Baby Wipes are infused with a baby lotion that gently and effectively cleanses the baby’s skin. It contains natural extracts from aloe vera and chamomile, which have soothing properties and prevent rashes on the baby’s skin. It softly cleanses away the dirt and grime on the baby’s skin with delicate wipes and leaves a pleasant fragrance. It is ideal for cleaning the nappy area and the sticky fingers of your little one. Mothercare All We Know Fragranced Baby Wipes come in a handy, resealable pack that is easy to carry in your bag wherever you go. It is also dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic.
- Made with Mothercare’s specialist know-how for baby products.
- Enriched with natural extracts from aloe vera and chamomile that are gentle on a baby’s delicate skin.
- The gentle formula softly cleans the skin and leaves a mild fragrance.
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested to suit the sensitive skin of babies.
- Comes in an easy-to-use resealable package.
- It is free from Parabens.
- Dehydroacetic Acid
- Cetearyl Isononanoate
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Ceteareth-12 & Cetyl Palmitate
- Propylene Glycol
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Decyl Glucoside
Use the wipes for cleaning the baby’s skin as required.
Directions for Use
- Open the seal and pull wipes from the pack as required.
- Re-seal immediately after use to avoid drying out the wipes in the pack.
- Clean the baby’s skin and discard the wipe.
- The wipes are for single use only.
- If it irritates the baby’s skin, discontinue usage.
- Avoid touching the eyes with it. If it comes in contact with the eyes, rinse them thoroughly with clean, lukewarm water.
- Adult supervision is needed and it is for external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of children’s reach.
- Read the label carefully before use.
Q1. Are the Mothercare All We Know Fragranced Baby Wipes wet wipes?
Ans: Yes, the Mothercare All We Know Fragranced Baby Wipes are wet wipes.
Q2. Are Mothercare Baby Wipes alcohol-free?
Ans: No, it is not alcohol-free but clinically tested to be safe for a baby’s skin.
Q3. Is it safe to use Mothercare All We Know Fragranced Baby Wipes on a baby’s face?
Ans: Yes, it is extremely safe to use on your baby’s face. However, avoid the wipes’ contact with the eyes. If it happens, rinse the eyes thoroughly with warm water.