Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel Box Of 100 Ml (Pack Of 2x50ml)
Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel protects your kids and family by repelling mosquitoes that may transmit chikungunya, dengue & malaria, without exposing them to any toxic chemicals like petrochemicals and DEET. With all-natural active ingredients like citronella oil, eucalyptus oil & lemongrass oil, Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel has a non-irritating and non-greasy formula that protects you without being harsh on your skin. Apply it for protection from mosquito bites outdoors & indoors.
- Citronella Oil - Citronella oil is used in mosquito repellents commonly these days. Citronella is an essential oil that is obtained from the leaves and stems of one of the plants of the lemongrass species. When the leaves and stems of this plant are crushed, they release citronella oil which is used as a natural insect repellent.
- Lemongrass Oil - The reason lemongrass so effectively repels mosquitoes is that it contains a pungent compound called lemon grin which chokes mosquitoes.
- Eucalyptus Oil - Eucalyptus oil is a natural mosquito repellent that works effectively, so you can avoid the nasty side effects of DEET. It's even approved by the CDC.
- Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel repels mosquitoes for up to 8 hours as their natural ingredients have strong mosquito repellent properties.
- It contains no chemicals and is composed of 100% natural ingredients.
- It is safe for children as well as adults.
- It does not have a pungent smell on the human nose because of the presence of lemongrass oil. For mosquitoes, the combination of Citronella, Lemongrass and Eucalyptus can prove to be very deadly.
- Dangerous mosquito-causing diseases like Malaria, Dengue & Chikungunya can be prevented if you use Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel daily.
- This Mosquito Repellent Gel is safe for you and your entire family.
How to Use
- Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel is to be applied on exposed skin when staying indoors or going outdoors.
- Apply it generously and keep yourself and your family members away from mosquito bites for 8 hours.
- Re-apply as and when required.
- Keep away from the reach of small children.
- For topical use only.
- Not to be ingested.
- Avoid using near the eye area, nose or mouth.
- In case of accidental ingestion, wash and rinse with water immediately.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Q1: Is Mamaearth mosquito repellent safe for babies and small children?
Ans: Yes, Mamaearth mosquito repellent is safe and protects babies from mosquitoes that transmit dengue and malaria. It has natural ingredients, so it can be used on babies without any hesitation. It works to repel all insects as it has strong repellent properties. It can be used indoors and outdoors.
Q2: Are mosquito repellents safe?
Ans: Products containing DEET and other chemical repellents can be very harmful for long-term use and should not be applied to children and small infants. However, Mamaearth Natural Mosquito Repellent Gel is free of all chemical products and DEET. It contains 100% natural products and is completely safe for your entire family of all ages.
Q3: What is a natural mosquito repellent?
Ans: Any mosquito repellent that contains ingredients like Lemongrass oil, Tea tree oil, Lavender oil, Eucalyptus oil or Cinnamon oil can be considered as a natural mosquito repellent, like Mamaearth Mosquito Repellent Gel.