Mamaearth Moisturizing Baby Soap (Pack Of 2x75g) Box Of 150 G
Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar gently cleanses, moisturizes and nourishes the delicate skin of newly born babies and kids. Its moisture-rich crème formula is gentle and safe from head to toe. Loaded with goat milk, oatmeal and shea butter, it leaves your baby's skin soft and smooth. It is balanced at 5.5 pH, which is ideal for a baby's healthy skin. Hypoallergenic & toxin-free, the baby soap does not irritate the delicate skin of babies. It is completely free of toxins like SLS, SLES, silicones, paraben, synthetic perfume and colours.
- It keeps the skin moisturised by retaining the natural oils of the body.
- It cleanses the body deeply without over-drying the sensitive skin.
- The natural ingredients provide nourishment to the skin from deep within while maintaining the pH at 5.5 which is best suitable for babies.
- Goat milk
- Shea Butter
- Coconut based cleanser
- It nourishes the skin of your young one giving it a healthy bounce and soft touch.
- It soaks the excess oil from your skin. Loaded with antioxidants it helps to treat dry skin and removes dead skin cells.
- It nourishes skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamin A and E maintains the skin and keeps it healthy.
- Vitamin A in shea butter is especially important for improving skin conditions, including eczema and dermatitis, so these are ruled out.
- Being a coconut-based cleanser, it ensures that the bar is soap-free and maintains a pH of 5.5, ideal for gentle cleansing.
How to Use
- Apply the bar on the baby's wet body and face.
- Gently massage to form lather.
- Rinse it with water.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
Q1. Mamaearth Moisturising baby soap is mild, will it still kill bacteria?
Ans: Mamaearth Moisturising baby soap is mild and soap-free so that it is not harsh on your baby’s skin. But it is definitely effective against bacteria and germs.
Q2. Will Mamaearth Moisturising baby soap treat eczema?
Ans: Mamaearth baby soap will act on eczema but it won't help you get rid of it. For treating eczema, you should consult your doctor.
Q3. Is it suitable for all skin types and are there any side effects?
Ans: Mamaearth Moisturising baby soap is suitable for all skin types. It has been dermatologically tested and it does not have any side effects on your baby's skin.