Himalaya Extra Moisturing Baby Soap Box Of 125 G
Himalaya baby soap is a gentle, safe and well-tested baby soap that moisturizes and cleanses your baby’s skin. With added ayurvedic herbs infused into the soap formula, Himalaya baby soap nourishes and soothes baby skin while keeping it clean and healthy. This extra moisturizing soap from Himalaya is perfect for winters and leaves the skin soft and supple with regular use.
- Himalaya baby soap is safe and dermatologically tested. It contains no animal fats, no parabens and no added synthetic colouring. You can use it on your baby without any worries.
- Aloe Vera and Milk included in the ingredients of this baby soap bar are vital for keeping your child’s skin hydrated and moisturized especially during winter when the weather gets dry.
- Almond Oil and Olive extracts are added to nourish the skin and keep it healthy and soft, preserving that baby skin glow.
- Himalaya baby soap is designed to clean your baby’s skin without causing dryness after baths.
Aloe Vera Extract, Milk Powder, Almond Oil, Olive Oil, Base QS (of vegetable origin).
- Gentle and safe baby soap for bathing infants and toddlers.
- Moisturizing soap to prevent dryness in baby skin during winter.
How to Use
- Wet the baby’s skin with clean and warm water. Apply Himalaya baby soap to your hands and use them to gently and thoroughly lather the baby’s skin.
- Rinse it off with more clean water and gently dry the skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Rinse thoroughly if the soap gets into the eyes.
- Do not use it on children with allergies to any of the ingredients.
- Store it away from heat and sunlight.
- For external use only.
Q1: How many soaps come in the pack?
Ans: This pack includes 1 Himalaya baby soap bar with a weight of 125g.
Q2: What is the age limit for this soap?
Ans: This product is created to be safe and usable for infants and young children. If you have any doubts, please refer to a doctor before using this product.
Q3: Can it be used on my baby’s face?
Ans: Yes, however, please be careful to avoid lather and soap entering into your child's eyes or nose.
Q4: How often should I bathe my child?
Ans: It depends on the age of the child, most doctors recommend 2 - 3 times a week for newborns. Kindly check with your doctor.