Everherb Amla - Immunity Booster Capsules - Natural Vitamin C - Bottle Of 60
EverHerb Amla Capsules contain extracts from fruits of Emblica Officinalis or Amla, also known as Indian gooseberries. Amla is a powerful superfruit loaded with vitamin C, Vitamin B complex and many essential minerals like iron, calcium, fibres, etc. It is an excellent antioxidant, immunomodulator, rejuvenator and immunity booster.
EverHerb Amla Capsules are 100% natural and have high-quality extracts of amla. Due to its excellent vitamin C (an antioxidant) content, it gives a boost to the body’s immune system. It is very effective in preventing bacterial and virological infections such as the common cold, flu, sore throat, pharyngitis, etc. Also, these capsules act as a blood purifier, increase haemoglobin and blood count, thus restoring energy, liveliness and help rejuvenate the overall health of the body.
- Boosts your immunity to fight infections
- Helps in strengthening your hair follicles
- Reduces hair fall & controls dandruff
- Helps combat early greying of hair
- Gives a healthy glow to the skin
- Improves eyesight
- Helps in blood purification
- Helps fight against cough, cold and flu
- Effective for weight loss as it boosts metabolism
- Prevents constipation & supports digestion
How to take this supplement:
- Take this capsule twice a day with lukewarm water/milk or as directed by a physician
- It should be taken after food
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
Note: Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of the reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Are Amla supplements safe for use?
Ans. Yes, Amla supplements are 100% safe as they contain natural and herbal amla. However, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your physician before use.
Q2. Are there any special warnings and precautions for EverHerb Amla that I should be aware of?
Ans. People with any bleeding disorder should use this supplement with caution as amla can increase the risk of bleeding or haemorrhage.
Q3. Is it safe to use EverHerb Amla in pregnant or nourishing women?
Ans: Efficiency of this supplement is not established in pregnant and breastfeeding women; thus, it should be avoided.