Lizol Power Kitchen Cleaner Bottle Of 250 Ml
Help protect your family from harmful foodborne illnesses with Lizol Kitchen Power Cleaner. The grease-fighting power of this effective kitchen cleaner helps to clean up even the toughest kitchen messes while removing 99.9% of germs and deodorizing with a fresh scent. Lizol Kitchen Power Cleaner can be used on kitchen surfaces such as countertops, sinks, stovetops, cabinets, appliance exteriors, etc
Removes 99.9 per cent germs 10 times better germ protection Removes grease, baked on food, food stains, dirt, spills and grime Suitable on most common kitchen surfaces such as Countertops, Sinks, and Stovetops, Cabinets, Appliance Exteriors No harsh chemical residue
- Cleans the interior and exterior of refrigerators, stoves, chimneys, microwave ovens, kitchen platforms, mixer grinders and wall tiles.
- Lizol Kitchen Power Cleaner eliminates bacteria while disinfecting the surface.
- This liquid's composition facilitates fast cleaning with little effort.
How to Use
1. Spray on the surface
2. Wait for 5 mins
3. Wipe clean
- Before using, read the label carefully.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Do not use it for microwave-oven since it contains some oxychloride.
Q1: How to use Lizol Kitchen Cleaner?
Ans: Cleaning a kitchen efficiently and successfully requires some experience, but once you understand how to do so, you'll be able to keep it in good condition with ease. Apply Lizol Kitchen Power Cleaner to all surfaces from top to bottom and wait 5 minutes before rinsing it off. You can use Lizol Kitchen Power Cleaner to clean countertops, floors, metals (excluding aluminium, brass and copper) and painted surfaces.
Q2: Is it possible to use Lizol Kitchen Cleaner for wooden kitchen shelves?
Ans: Yes, you can use Lizol Kitchen Cleaner to clean wooden kitchen shelves.
Q3: Can Lizol Kitchen Cleaner be used to clean the fridge's thick stains?
Ans: Yes, you can clean the stains on your refrigerator. Lizol Kitchen Cleaner works well on oil stains, kitchen chimneys and gas stovetops.
Q4: Is it okay if I use Lizol Kitchen Cleaner on a granite slab?
Ans: Yes, it can be used on granite slabs.
Q5: Can I use Lizol Kitchen Cleaner to clean my mirrors?
Ans: Yes, you can use it to clean mirrors.