L'Oreal Paris Flash Cat Eye Eyelner Black - 0.6 Ml
A perfect eyeliner is what every woman dreams of having and the L'Oréal Paris Flash Cat Eye Eyeliner is undoubtedly the ideal product. Indeed, you'd love to have perfect cat eyes for hours without getting smudged. Interestingly, you could create the perfect cat eye with L'Oréal Paris eyeliner. Also, it stays all day long as it is high-pigmented with waterproof formula and one could apply it for long working hours. Moreover, the brush that comes with it gives you a natural yet perfect application and is easy to glide through your skin. L'Oréal Paris has used all the safe for skin products so one can apply without any worries.
- Best wing applicator.
- It doesn't fade or smudge.
- Fully waterproof.
- Removable wing stencil.
- Styrene/acrylates Copolymer
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer
- Sodium Dehydroacetate
- Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate
- Achieve all day long perfectly winged eyes.
- The waterproof and smudge-proof formula lasts longer and doesn't fade or smudge.
How to Use
- Remove the stencil from the cap.
- Firmly, hold the stencil in the place you want to draw the cat-eye.
- With the ultra-fine felt tip pen, fill your inner line.
- Reveal your perfect eyeliner look by gently lifting the eyeliner stencil.
- It is crucial to do a patch test on your hand before applying it to your skin.
- Close the container tightly after using it.
- Use the removable eyeliner stencil to get the perfect cat-eye.
- If your eyes get swollen or show any side effects then, you must consult your dermatologist.
- Do not apply the eyeliner to your infected skin.
Q1: Is eyeliner safe for every skin type?
Ans: Yes, this eyeliner is safe for every skin type, from dry to combination.
Q2: Is the eyeliner smudge-proof?
Ans: Yes, it is a 100% smudge-proof and waterproof formula.
Q3: Is it fine to have eyeliner for daily use?
Ans: Indeed, you can apply eyeliner daily, but it's risky to apply chemical products to your eyes daily.
Q4: Can you apply eyeliner to your waterline?
Ans: If you're excellent with the patch test then, you can try applying it in your waterline. Avoid it if you have sensitive eyes.
Q5: Is it okay to sleep with eyeliner on?
Ans: Always remove eye makeup before you sleep as it could create irritation to your eyes.