L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Bottle Of 192.5 Ml
Looking to moisten dry hair or need to restore damaged hair? L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo can help you in all possible ways. Pure clay is infused with extraordinary powers, providing a hydrating treatment for dry hair and purifying oily roots. Whether you have dry hair or particularly oily hair, L'Oreal Paris has the shampoo and conditioner to suit your needs. The hair conditioner and complimentary shampoo by L'Oreal Paris help you take care of your hair issues no matter what you need. Avail the advantage of the L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo for indulging your hair to look great.
- Purify and hydrate your scalp with L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo.
- Beneficial for dry ends and oily scalp.
- Gives freshness for 3 days.
- Contains anti-oiliness properties.
- Gives a healthy and fresh look to hair.
- Free-flowing hair with a soft feel.
- Uses the pure power of clay.
- Gives a pleasant fragrance to the hair.
- Makes your hair voluminous.
- L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo deeply cleans hair.
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Coco Betaine
- Glycol Distearate
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Citric acid
- Kaolin clay
- Bentonite clay
- Montmorillonite clay
- Wash deeply to remove excess oil from the roots.
- L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo helps in eliminating pollution particles and impurities.
- Apply on tips of the hair to get hydrated hair.
- Moisturises from length to tip.
- Revitalises the hair with shine, softness and bounce.
How to Use
- Apply on wet hair.
- Massage your scalp deeply.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Pat dry your hair gently.
- Wrap the towel around your hair for a few minutes to remove excess water.
- Colour-treated and chemically treated hair should use L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo in limited amounts or as suggested by hair experts.
- Keep it away from children.
- If it comes in contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with water.
Q 1. Which type of clay is used in L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo to give non-greasy hair?
Ans: There are three types of clays used in this shampoo such as Kaolin clay, Bentonite clay and Montmorillonite clay. All of these clays are beneficial for every type of hair treatment.
Q 2. Who can use L'Oreal Paris Clay Shampoo?
Ans: People who have oily and greasy hair can use L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo. There is not any certain rule, other people can also use this shampoo for periodical hair treatment.
Q 3. Is it suitable for wavy, thin and dry hair?
Ans: Yes, L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo can be used for wavy, thin and dry hair. It perfectly nourishes them and gives perfect shine and moisture and strength to your dull hair.
Q 4. Does it have any side effects on hair?
Ans: If your skin is allergic to the chemicals added to the shampoo then it may have side effects. Take the suggestion of a trichologist before using it. Also, L'Oreal Paris Extraordinary Clay Shampoo is not suitable for chemically or colour-treated hairs.