L'Oral Paris Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid Fresh Mix Serum Sheet Mask - 33 Gm
The L’oreal Paris Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid Fresh Mix Serum Sheet Mask is a fast-action mask that makes the skin fresh and moisturised. In just fifteen minutes, it makes your skin look youthful and plump as it takes away all dullness. The hyaluronic acid in the sheet mask helps preserve freshness. Integrating this serum sheet mask into your skincare routine will give you long-lasting healthy skin. One of the biggest benefits of this mask is the validation by dermatologists.
- Gives the skin a youthful look.
- It locks in hydration and makes the skin look plump.
- Moisturises dry skin and keeps it fresh and healthy.
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
- Sodium Citrate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Pentylene Glycol
- Xanthan Gum
- Heals dry skin.
- Moisturises dehydrated skin.
- Cleanses impure skin.
How to Use
- Fold along the dotted line that runs horizontally through the middle of the packet.
- Press the sachet to break the seal.
- You can then release the serum into the tissue mask compartment. This will allow you to mix the hyaluronic acid serum properly with the tissue mask.
- You must make sure the tissue mask is evenly soaked before applying it.
- Keep the mask on for around 15 minutes.
- In case excess hyaluronic acid is leaking from the mask, rub it on your neck and chest.
- On removing the mask, massage the hyaluronic acid serum on your skin.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- This product is for external use only.
- Make sure it doesn’t come in contact with your eyes.
- In case accidental contact happens, splash fresh water on your eyes immediately.
- Don’t keep it under direct sunlight or very cold temperatures.
- Never use this product on children younger than three.
- Don’t open the packet beforehand. Open it only when you plan on using it.
Q 1. What happens if the L’Oreal Paris Sheet Mask is kept on for more than just 15 minutes?
Ans: That shouldn’t be a problem. You can always set the alarm after fifteen minutes to remind yourself to remove L’oreal Paris Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid Fresh Mix Serum Sheet Mask.
Q 2. How frequently can one use the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Mask?
Ans: You can use the L’oreal Paris Revitalift Hyaluronic Acid Fresh Mix Serum Sheet Mask as frequently as you want. However, if you have a busy schedule, three times a week should be sufficient.