Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes - (20 Wipes)
Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes are the most trustworthy and recommended wipes. These wipes are dermatologically tested and are specially made to keep your baby's skin soft and supple. The wipes are enriched with chamomile extract and are made from 100% viscose material. The Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes provide 5-steps cleaning action, including cleaning, moisturising, disinfecting, nourishing and deodorising. The wipes are untouched by hands and are neatly packed with a resealable label. They do not dry quickly and smell refreshing. It leaves a moisturising effect for a long time and prevents dryness and irritation.
- Free from paraben, alcohol and mineral oil.
- Infused with chamomile extract.
- Easy to carry.
- Delicate on skin.
- It makes the skin hydrated.
- Have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nourishes and moisturises the skin.
- Chamomile extract
- Viscose fibre
- Cleanse the face and body of the baby.
- Remove impurities.
How to Use
- Gently peel the front label.
- Pull out a cleaning wipe.
- Seal the label.
- Properly clean the face and other parts of the body.
- Dispose of the wipe properly.
- For external use only.
- Do not use the wipe if it is causing allergies like redness, irritation, etc.
- Do not flush the wipes.
- Read the label before use.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
Q1. What is the material used in Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes?
Ans: The Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes are 100% viscose. It increases absorption and makes the skin soft.
Q2. Can adults use the Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes?
Ans: Yes, the Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes are specially designed for babies, but anyone of any age group can use them. The wipes are gentle on the skin and clean it thoroughly.
Q3. Can I use the Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes on the face and near the eyes?
Ans: You can use the Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes for the face but take precautions while using the wipes near the eyes. The baby wipes can cause irritation and pain in the eyes. These wipes are specifically designed for external use. If the wipes enter the eyes by mistake, wash the eyes thoroughly with clean water and visit a doctor.
Q4. Are the Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes reusable?
Ans: No, the Kara Baby Cleansing Wipes are not reusable. These are for one-time use only. Properly discard the wipes after use.