Johnson'S Baby Soap Box Of 600 G (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
Johnson's Baby Soap is enriched with 1/4th baby lotion that helps moisturise the delicate skin of your baby. Your baby's skin has a natural protective coating of moisturizing oils that covers her skin's outer layer. If these oils get washed away, you might leave her tender skin vulnerable to dryness, irritation and rashes. That’s why it comes with the goodness of Vitamin E and Glycerine that reduces moisture loss while keeping the skin healthy and smooth. Johnson's baby soap is very gentle on the skin so that you can use the baby soap on the face and body anytime you bathe your baby. Its rich, creamy lather gently cleanses and helps keep your baby's skin soft and supple. Johnson’s baby soap washes away 99.9% of germs and helps protect the natural moisture of the baby's delicate and mild skin.
- The Johnson's Baby Soap is enriched with Vitamin E.
- The Johnson's baby is an easy to grip bathing soap bar for easy bathing of your baby.
- This Baby Soap is highly recommended by doctors.
- The Johnson’s Baby Soap has no added sulfates, parabens and dyes.
- Johnson's baby soap has a rich, creamy lather that gently cleanses and helps keep your baby's skin soft and supple.
- This Baby Soap helps in preserving the baby's natural skin moisture.
- All products by Johnson’s are clinically proven to be mild on the baby’s skin.
Sodium Palm Kernelate, Sodium Palmate, Water, Mineral oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Stearoxytrimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Disodium Etidronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzes Milk protein, Fragrance.
- Vitamin E helps reduce moisture loss.
- Highly recommended by doctors.
- Gently cleanses the skin.
- Keeps your baby's skin soft and supple.
- Preserves the baby's natural skin moisture.
How to Use
- Lather soap on the hand and then gently apply it to the baby's skin.
- Rinse it off gently afterwards.
- Dry and snuggle.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Is Johnson’s Baby Soap good for the skin?
Ans: Yes, the Johnson’s Baby Soap is good for the skin. Made especially for babies, Johnson's Baby Soap protects the skin's outer layer by retaining the moisturizing oils.
Q2. Can you use the Johnson’s Baby Soap for washing the baby’s face?
Ans: Yes, it can be used on the baby’s face. This mild baby soap bar is graspable for easy bathing and gentle enough to use on the entire body, including your baby's face.
Q3. Is Johnson's Soap dermatologically tested?
Ans: Yes, this baby soap is dermatologically tested to be mild on the baby’s skin and even recommended by doctors.