Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo Bottle Of 200 Ml
A baby's physique is extremely delicate and sensitive. Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo is the perfect formulation to gently cleanse a baby's scalp and hair and the foam doesn't irritate the eyes. It leaves the hair soft, shiny and fresh without causing any stinging sensations.
- Johnson's Baby products are pH balanced and hypoallergenic.
- Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo does not contain parabens, sulphates and chemically active dyes.
- The product is extremely mild, transparent and pure.
- The ingredients undergo a 5 level safety procedure and are perfectly safe to administer to babies.
Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo is composed of Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Water, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerine, citric acid, Lauryl glucoside, PEG-80 Sodium laurate, Sodium benzoate, PEG-150 distearate, Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA and fragrance.
- Johnson's Baby Shampoo has No More Tears formula that is free of soap thereby making the rinsing of hair process very easy.
- It has antifungal and antibacterial properties that protect the baby's scalp from infections.
How to Use
- Wet the baby's hair with warm water.
- Apply a coin-sized amount of the shampoo.
- Gently massage to create lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Store it in a dry and cool place away from the sun.
- Keep it away from pets.
- Ensure the baby does not swallow it.
- Do not use it on the body.
- Discontinue if redness or inflammation is caused on application.
1. Can Johnson's Baby Shampoo be used by adults?
Yes, Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo is not only a premium baby care product but is widely used by adults. It leaves the hair soft and supple without leaving any residue on the skin.
2. Till what age must you use Johnson's Baby No More Tears Shampoo?
Johnson's No More Tears can be used till the age of 8 to 10 years, after which the child can switch to adult shampoos. However, since this shampoo is chemical-free, it can be used for a longer period.
3. Is it necessary to condition the baby's hair after using Johnson's No More Tears Shampoo?
Baby's hair is fine and delicate, so it does not need a conditioner for better management. After shampoo towel dry hair and gently brush to remove the soft tangles.
4. How many times should Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo be used weekly?
Johnson's No More Tears Baby shampoo can be used two to three times a week. Baby hair does not require to be shampooed regularly.
5. Does Johnson's No More Tears Baby Shampoo increase hair growth?
Johnson's No More Tears Baby shampoo keeps the baby's hair healthy and nourished.