Johnson's Baby Cream Tube Of 100 G
Two out of three babies have dry skin. Baby skin is 3 times thinner than adult skin and hence loses moisture very fast. Johnson’s understands a baby's delicate skin needs extra moisture to protect it from dryness, so it stays soft always. They have been bringing top-quality products with the best ingredients so that your little one is protected.
NEW JOHNSON’S baby cream nourishes and hydrates up to 24 hours and helps keep the baby’s skin soft and gentle all day long. Its fast-absorbing formula contains rich emollients that help moisturize and preserve baby skin’s natural softness to protect your baby from chapped knees, rubbed elbows and tender nose.
- Johnson’s baby cream is a deep-hydrating cream that provides intensive, long-lasting moisture with a 24-hour moisture lock formula to help relieve your baby’s dry skin.
- Its clinically proven to improve dry skin after just one use and it seals in 24-hours of moisture for baby-soft skin.
- Johnson’s baby cream is best for your baby's crawling knees, tender nose and rubbed elbows.
- It keeps the baby’s skin soft, smooth and supple upon regular use.
How to Use
- You can use Johnson’s baby cream after your baby's bath, for a gentle massage or anytime your baby has dry skin.
- Massage lotion over the entire body to soften the baby’s dry skin.
- Reapply as necessary.
- If your baby’s skin is very dry, frequent reapplication may be necessary.
- This baby skincare cream is dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and gentle enough to use every day.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from exposure to direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from the reach of children as if they accidentally ingest, it might cause them potential harm.
Q1. I am an adult. Is Johnson baby cream good for the face?
Ans: If someone has normal skin with no large pores and no tendency to break out, any basic skincare product will work for them. The same goes for people with poreless and dry skin. Johnson's Baby Cream works for them because it is like any other thick cream which simply moisturises and protects the skin.
Q2. What is the use of Johnson baby cream?
Ans: This medication is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy). Emollients are substances that soften and moisturizes the skin and decreases itching and flaking.
Q3. Who can use Johnson baby cream?
Ans: The cream suits well on sensitive toddlers' skin. The soothing is instant and no issues for hours. Babies are not born with a skin barrier, so they are not as protected against skin conditions as adults are. Because they are extremely gentle, baby products also work well for adults with sensitive skin. In fact, the benefits of using baby products as an adult are numerous.