Johnson'S Baby Soap - 150g
Johnson’s Baby Soap is an advanced milk solution made especially for babies. A baby’s skin consists of a layer of moisturising oil that keeps their body soft. If the baby’s skin texture is not maintained, it results in the baby’s dried skin and causes rashes. Johnson’s baby consists of baby lotion and vitamin E that preserves the body texture of the baby.
Paediatricians mainly recommend it for babies because of its gentle and mild effect on the baby’s skin, making babies comfortable. It comes with triple-layer protection and consists of glycerine that is used in the body and the face.
- Sodium palm kernelate
- Sodium palmate
- Mineral oil
- Titanium dioxide
- Alkyl Benzoate
- Disodium EDTA
- Stearyl alcohol
- Tocopheryl acetate
- Hydrolysed milk protein
- It consists of vitamin E and ¼ of the baby lotion.
- It is gentle and mild over the baby’s skin.
- Johnson’s soap is free from parabens and SLS.
- Johnson’s baby care soap does not contain any dyes or alcohol.
- It is used all over the body of the baby.
- It preserves the natural texture of the baby.
- The glycerine present in Johnson’s Baby Soap makes the skin soft and moisturised.
- Johnson’s Baby Soap is used explicitly for bathing babies. Adults can also use it for bathing.
- It helps in avoiding rashes.
- Johnson’s Baby Soap is used to clean the skin gently.
- Johnson’s product is used for maintaining soft and moisturised skin.
How to Use
- Moist the soap with lukewarm water.
- Rub the soap over your hands to form lather.
- Gently apply it to the baby’s skin.
- Rinse the soap from the body with water.
- It is for external use only.
- Rinse off the soap lather immediately with water.
- Avoid using Johnson’s Baby soap near-eye areas.
- Stop using soap if it irritates the skin.
Q 1. If it goes in your eyes, will it produce a burning sensation?
Ans. No, it will not produce a burning sensation, but immediately rinse off the soap.
Q 2. Is it chemical-free?
Ans. Yes, it is free from harmful chemicals like parabens and SLS.
Q 3. Does it create skin irritation?
Ans. No, it generally does not result in skin irritation, but if it does, stop using it immediately and visit a paediatrician.
Q 4. What are the recommended products for babies which can be used with Johnson’s Baby Soap?
Ans. You can use Johnson’s baby powder, Johnson’s baby skincare wipes, Johnson’s baby conditioner, Johnson’s baby lotion, Johnson’s baby shampoo, Johnson's baby lotion, Johnson’s baby oil, etc., with Johnson’s Baby Soap.
Q 5. Does it have an expiry date?
Ans. Yes, please see that label over the cover for it
Q 6. Is it available in other sizes?
Ans. Yes, it is available in other pack sizes like 50 gm, 100gm, 150gm, 400gm, and 600gm.