Skore Banana Dotted Box Of 10 Condoms
The Skore Banana Dotted Condoms are manufactured by the popular sexual wellness brand Skore, which is among the country’s leading condom manufacturers. This revolutionary product has been designed by keeping in mind safety as well as fun. They have been extensively tested for leakages and have performed well each time. These condoms from Skore, promise to deliver intimacy and protection from sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy, thereby making the whole experience enjoyable for both partners.
Each packet of the Skore Banana Dotted Condoms contains 10 condoms.
- Reservoir Tips - The presence of reservoir tips on these condoms help in ensuring safer intercourse.
- Dotted Design - These condoms have more than 1500 dots on them, which increase the sensation of pleasure during intercourse.
- Top Quality Material - These condoms are made from the highest quality material available and are absolutely strong, durable and safe.
- Extra Lubrication - These condoms have extra lubrication, which helps to reduce friction and ensure smooth intercourse.
- Clinically Tested - The Skore Banana Dotted Condoms have been extensively tested for leakages and strengths in laboratory settings and have passed all the tests successfully.
- Banana Flavour - These condoms come in a fun and fruity Banana flavour, which makes the whole experience more fun for both partners.
- The product is meant to be used during sexual intercourse as a contraceptive, to help prevent unwanted pregnancies.
- Using these condoms will also help in preventing the transmission of sexually transmitted diseases like Syphilis and Gonorrhea.
- These condoms help in heightening the pleasure levels experienced during sexual intercourse, thanks to features like extra lubrication and the presence of dots.
How to Use
- Before engaging in sexual intercourse, open the packet of Skore Dotted Banana Condoms and take one condom.
- Put the condom on the erect penis, using the instructions given.
- Before you do this, make sure to squeeze the end of the condom. This helps to release any air bubbles trapped inside, thus making the condom completely airtight and negating the chances of any leakages.
- After ejaculation, hold the condom firmly and then take it off carefully to avoid any spillovers.
- Dispose of the condom safely.
- This product is not meant for consumption and should be used only as recommended.
- Repeated use of a condom is highly discouraged.
- The condoms should be stored in cool and dry spaces.
- Once opened, the condoms should be kept away from direct sunlight.
- The product shouldn’t be kept in pockets, wallets, etc. for a longer period of time, because the friction generated by rubbing the wallet or pockets with the condom might cause the product harm.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
Q1: Is using 2 condoms better than using just 1?
Ans: Using two condoms at the same time, especially one on top of the other is not a good idea, as the friction generated can cause either one or even both of the condoms tearing. The Skore Dotted condoms have been brought to the market after excessive testing and using one is usually enough.
Q2: Is allergy to latex common?
Ans: No, allergy to latex is uncommon in the general population and reports of mild allergic reactions to condoms are very rare. Severe allergic reactions to condoms are extremely rare.
Q3: Can I use lubricants with condoms?
Ans: Yes, you can always add lubricants as long as they are either water-based or silicone-based. Oil-based lubricants, like baby oil or petroleum jelly, can weaken latex so you should not use these.