Johnson's Baby Shampoo No More Tears 50 Ml
Johnson's Baby Shampoo No More Tears is a proven gentle shampoo to cleanse baby hair. It provides essential nutrients to delicate newborn hair, without stinging their eyes. Johnson’s Baby Shampoo passes through 5 level safety assurance processes and is a clinically proven formula. The no more tears Johnson’s shampoo strengthens the hair roots while being gentle on the baby’s eyes.
- The shampoo has no more tears formula, so it does not sting eyes or cause irritation.
- Leaves a pleasant fragrance that does not irritate the baby.
- The ingredients strengthen the hair roots of the baby.
- It is clinically proven safe for newborns.
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- PEG - 150 Distearate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Citric Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Polyquaternium - 10
- Tetrasodium Edta
- Quaternium - 10
- Tetrasodium Edta
- It is useful in strengthening the hair roots of children.
- Johnson’s Baby Shampoo cleanses the hair while being gentle on the eyes making the bathing experience safe for babies.
- It is a pH-balanced shampoo so does not harm the kids’ skin.
How to Use
- Wet baby’s hair with lukewarm water.
- Take a dollop of shampoo and rub it in your hands till lather appears.
- Rub gently on the baby’s hair for a few minutes.
- Rinse it thoroughly to leave no traces.
- Use the product once or twice a week to wash the hair of the baby.
- For external use only.
- Read the information on the label carefully.
- Keep it away from the mouth, eyes, nose.
- Do not leave the child unattended while bathing them.
- Store it in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use any other hair cleansing product.
Q1. How long before the Johnson’s Baby Shampoo expires from the manufacturing date?
Ans: The product is best before 2 years from the manufacturing date.
Q2. Is the Johnson’s Baby Shampoo worth using as a body wash too?
Ans: No, the product cannot be used as a body wash. It is meant for hair wash only.
Q3. Does Johnson's Baby Shampoo have sulfates?
Ans: No, the product is free from sulfates and parabens.
Q4. Are there any allergic reactions to the Johnson’s Baby Shampoo?
Ans: No, it is clinically proven hypoallergenic. The use of the shampoo causes no such reactions to the newborns.