I-Activ Menstrual Cup- 100% Medical Grade Liquid Silicone Protection Medium
I-Activ Menstrual Cup is designed using 100% medical liquid silicone that ensures 8 - 10 hours of maximum protection against pads. It is easy to fold and flexible to insert inside the vagina without creating any discomfort. The Menstrual Cup from I-Activ comes in multiple sizes, great for heavy to light menstrual flow. Its leak-proof nature helps prevent blood spillage or cloth stains without warning and protects skin from unpleasant pad rashes, irritation and foul odour. This product ensures comfortable period nights and stress-free mornings.
- Menstrual Cup by I-Activ ensures 8 - 10 hours of protection.
- One can use it on days as well as nights.
- Easy to insert in and extract out.
- Made with 100% medical-grade liquid silicone.
- This product is reusable and lasts for up to 10 years.
- Free from rashes, irritation or foul odour.
- This product is eco-friendly.
- Ensures leak-free periods.
- Allows activities like swimming, exercising and dancing.
100% medical liquid silicone.
- Ensures pad-free periods for more than 8 hours.
- Made with high-quality silicone that feels soft inside.
- Available in various sizes for light to heavy menstrual flow.
- Ensure leak-proof periods for straight 8 hours.
- If correctly inserted, this product is great for periods.
- Use it easily during physical activities.
- Easy to insert and wash after every use.
How to Use
- Open the newly packed I-active menstrual cup.
- Thoroughly wash hands and cup before using it.
- Hold the cup firmly and fold it to make a “C” shape.
- Place your forefinger and thumb to the folded ends and use the other hand to separate vaginal openings.
- Slowly push the folded cup inside the vagina and ensure that the cup has taken its position right.
- Hold the stem of the cup and gently push to extract the cup out.
- Gently press the cup to cancel out the vacuum and pull it out.
- Rinse with water and re-sterilize it before inserting again.
- Place this product in a cool and dry place.
- Do not store it under direct sun.
- Take necessary precautions while using it.
- In case of discomfort, remove it and insert it again.
- This product is not meant for kids.
- Please do not leave it for more than 10 hours to avoid side effects like blood leakage.
- Use only during periods.
Q1. Is this cup ideal for teenagers?
Ans: Yes, one who has started menstruating can use the I-Activ menstrual cup.
Q2. Can an I-Activ menstrual cup get lost in the vagina?
Ans: No, there’s only one vaginal opening as the cervix is closed from the inside, so the cup remains intact in the vagina. If there’s any difficulty in cup removal, consult your gynaecologist to avoid side effects.
Q3. For how long can it be worn?
Ans: It depends on the flow but ideally, 8 - 10 hours.