Horlicks Protein Plus Vanilla Carton, 200 G
Did you know that “Adults need 1 gram of protein per kilogram of body weight”.
Add Horlicks Protein Plus to your daily diet to help meet your daily protein needs. It delivers 34 g protein in 100 g of the product. It is rich in proteins which help to maintain muscle and support strength. To maintain muscle mass, one does not just need the right amount of Protein but also the right quality. The quality of Protein can be measured by something called PDCAAS. Whey, Soy and Casein, the Proteins in Horlicks Protein Plus all have a PDCAAS score of 1, the highest score possible on this scale. There are 20 Amino Acids and your body needs all of them to maintain muscle mass and strength. But 9 of them cannot be made in the body and so need to be consumed through diet. These are called essential Amino Acids. Horlicks Protein Plus contains 3 high quality proteins which include fast acting whey, intermediate acting soy protein and slow acting casein. The 3 Proteins in Horlicks Protein Plus contain all the essential Amino Acids needed to build and maintain muscle mass, important for strength.
- Take 200 ml of lukewarm cow’s/ buffalo’s milk$. Add 30 g (Approx. 2 levelled scoops) of Horlicks Protein Plus
- Stir quickly to mix well.
- For best results, use lukewarm milk. Do not use very hot or boiling milk.
- Horlicks Protein Plus is a nourishing beverage to be consumed as a part of regular and varied diet.
- ICMR RDAs 2010 for protein (sedentary adult men).
- Blend of 3 good quality proteins(whey, soy, casein).