Horlicks Lite Malt 450 Gm Jar
The Horlicks Lite Regular Malt Nutrition Drink Jar of 450 G contains the goodness of malted barley and wheat with zero cholesterol, high protein and no added sugar. Filled with a wide range of vital nutrients and minerals, it is a complete drink that keeps you going. A glass of Lite Horlicks every morning after breakfast and you are ready to take on the world. Lite Horlicks is a specially designed drink to suit the nutritional needs of adults. Packed with 23 vital nutrients, including high-quality protein and antioxidants, Lite Horlicks provides strength and stamina by maintaining and repairing damaged body cells. In addition to this, Lite Horlicks has no added sugar and no fats. Lite Horlicks holds the distinction of being the only nutritional drink endorsed by diabetes India as being suitable for people with diabetes.
- The Horlicks Malt drink contains 6 antioxidant nutrients. It also supports antioxidant defences of the body and neutralizes the free radicals to protect the body cells from damage.
- The protein in the Horlicks drink helps in cell repairing and management.
- The Horlicks Lite is free from sugar and cholesterol and is suitable for people with diabetes.
- Horlicks Lite is high in fibre and low in fat.
Malt Extract (65%), Milk Solids (17%), Corn Solids (Hydrolyzed), Protein Isolate, Minerals, Wheat Flour, Nature Identical Flavouring Substances, Acidity Regulator (INS 501 (ii)), Vitamins, Salt, Natural Colouring (INS 160b), Sweetener (INS 950).
- The Horlicks drink is used as a supplement to provide the body with essential nutrients.
- Horlicks Lite is loaded with essential nutrients and antioxidants that protect the body cells from damage.
- The drink consists of high fibre, low fat and can also be consumed by people with diabetes.
How to Use
- Take 200 ml of hot or cold milk.
- Add 3 heaped teaspoonfuls (25g) of Horlicks.
- Stir quickly to mix well and add sugar, if required.
- Store the formulation in a cool and dry place.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
Q1. Is Horlicks good for health?
Ans: Yes, Horlicks is good for your health as the drink is loaded with essential nutrients that the body requires.
Q2. Is Horlicks Lite suitable for people with diabetes?
Ans: Yes, Horlicks is suitable for people with diabetes and they can consume it.
Q3. How much percentage of Malt extract is present in Horlicks Lite Malt?
Ans: The Horlicks Lite Malt contains up to 65% of Malt extract.