Horlicks Health & Nutrition Drink, Chocolate, Carton 1 Kg
Chocolate Horlicks is one of the exciting flavours of Horlicks that comes in a 1kg refill pack. Horlicks is a highly nutritious drink that has been scientifically tested to increase the five vital signs of growth in kids. This is achieved due to the presence of vital minerals and vitamins present in the formulation, which not only support strong bone and muscles development but Chocolate Horlicks also helps with making your child sharper. Horlicks benefits those who take it regularly by providing your immune system with the necessary nutrients it needs to function normally (like Copper, Folic Acid, Selenium, Vitamin B6 and B12).
- Horlicks is clinically proven to show a visible increase in making kids taller and stronger (with regular consumption).
- For adults trying to increase or maintain their weight, Horlicks Protein is an excellent choice.
- Horlicks 1kg Chocolate supports the immune system, bone development and brain development.
- Multiple flavours available like Classic Malt, Royal Kesar Badam and Elaichi Surprise.
- Horlicks helps to meet your daily required nutrients as part of a balanced diet.
- The chocolate flavour is delicious and liked by kids of all ages.
Horlicks Chocolate contains wheat flour, Sugar, Extracted malted barley solids, Milk powder, Cocoa powder, Natural food colour, Minerals (like Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium, Sodium), Vitamins (C, D, B6, B12 among others), Protein Isolate, Food Flavourings, Acidity regulators, Salt.
Healthy nutritional drink that supports growth, immunity, and development.
How to Use
- Add 2 or 3 heaped spoons of Chocolate Horlicks formula to a glass of hot or cold milk. Stir well and drink.
- If using water, add extra Horlicks formula and stir well.
- Add a little sugar for taste, if required.
- Do not use it if the package is damaged.
- Read the instruction label carefully, including the ingredients list.
- Store in a cool, dry place preferably in an airtight jar.
- Keep away from moisture to avoid clumps.
- Do not consume if you are allergic to lactose or gluten.
Q1: What is the weight of this product?
Ans: This refill of Chocolate Horlicks is 1kg.
Q2: Does it come with a jar or container?
Ans: No, this product is a Horlicks 1kg refill pack and comes in a cardboard box, without an included container. However, 1kg chocolate Horlicks is available in Jar form as well.
Q3: Is it safe for an 18-month-old child?
Ans: Yes, however, it is recommended to dilute the drink for younger children or buy Horlicks Junior instead. Please consult your doctor for additional advice.
Q4: Can it cause an allergic reaction?
Ans: Horlicks contains milk and milk products, as well as cereals like wheat and barley. For those with lactose and gluten allergies this product is not safe, always read the ingredient list carefully before consuming.
Q5: Is it a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, all ingredients are vegetarian in Horlicks making it suitable for vegetarian diets.