Himalaya Shigru Tablets - 60'S
Himalaya Shigru (Moringa) is a vegetarian and 100% natural ayurvedic medicine prescribed for joint pains and inflammations. Arthritis is an ailment where the joints in the body (knees, ankles, wrist, fingers, elbows, etc.) are affected by inflammation, thereby causing swelling, redness, pain and stiffness. Not only does this disease cause discomfort but it also affects the routine life of the affected individual by limiting joint function.
Moringa can prove to be very useful in arthritis owing to the strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic properties of its bioactive components. These properties can tackle some of the key biological processes involved in arthritis development.
Shigru - Commonly known as Moringa, better known as drumstick tree, is a source of a popular vegetable called the drumsticks (immature pods). Traditionally, it has been used to combat problems like iron deficiency, hysteria, paralysis, skin infections, diabetes and other such ailments. The nutritional profile of Moringa oleifera makes it highly therapeutic.
Moringa Oleifera (leaves, fruit, seeds and root) is known for strong anti-inflammatory action and can be very useful against inflammation. Moreover, the root extracts of Moringa have shown significant anti-inflammatory activity in arthritis.
- Himalaya Shigru tablets are extremely beneficial for those who suffer from arthritic joint pains, muscle aches and strains for a long time.
- It is safe to be consumed by diabetic patients as well.
- Himalaya Shigru tablets are 100% vegetarian.
- These tablets are free from sugar, artificial colours, artificial flavours and preservatives.
How to Use
- Consume 1 Himalaya Shigru tablet daily preferably on an empty stomach.
- You can also consume as and when directed by your physician.
- Consume at a single time daily to get maximum results.
- It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product if you are pregnant or planning to conceive.
- If you are breastfeeding, let your doctor know so that he is aware of your situation and administers the dosage accordingly.
- If you have had previous medical conditions, surgery or other ailments, it is advisable to consult your doctor before starting the dosage.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
- If you miss a dosage, consume it within 12 hours of missing the dosage. If more time has passed, take a fresh regular dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- To be consumed only when it has been prescribed.
- Please consult your physician if symptoms persist.
Q1. Is the Himalaya Wellness Pure Herbs Shigru good?
Ans: It is a scientifically proven treatment for joint ailments. Various studies showed its efficiency in treating joint disorders.
Q2. Are Shigru and Moringa the same?
Ans: Yes, Shigru, also known as Moringa oleifera, is the most widely cultivated herb. It is fast-growing, drought-resistant, native to the southern foothills of the Himalayas in northwestern India and widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas. It has an impressive range of medicinal uses with high nutritional value.
Q3. Is consumption of Moringa good for kidneys?
Ans: People are less likely to develop stones in the kidneys, bladder or uterus if they ingest moringa extract. Moringa contains high levels of antioxidants that aid in reducing toxicity levels in the kidneys.