Himalaya Baby Prickly Heat Powder Bottle Of - 100 G
Himalaya prickly heat powder is a revolutionised herbal product made from pure extracted herbs to provide medical remedies for day-to-day problems. Himalaya's powder relieves a prickling heat sensation. Prickly heat powder gives a cooling sensation and makes a person feel fresh. Himalaya products have antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help them fight infections. It has various herbal herbs like neem and Karanja, which relieve pain, remove rashes and provide freshness. A prickly heat powder bottle also reduces the production of sweat and prevents odour. Himalaya prickly heat powder does not contain any harmful chemicals and therefore it is a zero side effect product manufactured by Himalaya India.
- Himalaya prickly heat powder has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It can prevent various microbial infections and develop an improved immune system.
- Himalaya prickly heat powder relieves prickling heat.
- Prickling heat powder provides a cooling sensation.
- Himalaya powder has antiseptic properties.
- Himalaya prickly heat powder prevents rashes and infections.
- Himalaya prickly heat powder is free from harmful chemicals like parabens, phthalates and synthetic colours.
- Zinc calyx
- Khus grass
- Himalaya prickly heat powder is used to prevent rashes and infections. It has the power of herbs like neem, vetiver and Karanja, which have immense antimicrobial qualities.
- Himalaya prickly heat powder relieves prickling heat and reduces excessive sweat.
- The prickly heat powder is used for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Its herbal constituents help in healing wounds.
How to Use
- Sprinkle Himalaya prickly heat powder and spread it all along your palm.
- Apply it over the skin or the areas of rash or infection.
- Apply this powder after having a bath.
- Avoid using Himalaya prickly heat powder near sensitive areas like eyes, nose, mouth, etc.
- Avoid accidental inhalation of Himalaya prickly heat powder.
- Store it in a cool and dry location.
- Check the label before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1: Can Himalaya Prickly Heat Powder Bottle be used for babies?
Ans: Yes, it can be used for babies but avoid using it on sensitive areas like eyes, ears, etc.
Q2: Does it expire?
Ans: Yes, it expires. Check the label before use.
Q3: Is the Himalaya prickly heat powder bottle available in other bottle sizes?
Ans: Yes, Himalaya prickly heat powder bottle is available in various sizes like 50 gms, 100 gms, 200 gms and 400 gms.
Q4: Does the Himalaya prickly heat powder bottle cause any allergic reactions?
Ans: No, it is made of herbal products and therefore it does not cause any allergic reactions, but if it does, visit a medical expert.
Q5: Can we use other Himalaya baby products like Himalaya baby powder, Himalaya baby lotion, Himalaya baby kit and Himalaya neem face pack with Himalaya prickly heat powder bottle?
Ans: Yes, you can use all products along with the Himalaya prickly heat powder bottle.