Himalaya Baby Powder Bottle Of 200 G
Your little one deserves the best of everything and their powder should be no different. This is the reason we bring to you the Himalaya Baby Powder which is packed with the goodness of Almond Oil, Khus Grass, Olive Oil and Natural Zinc as major ingredients. The powder helps in eliminating the dryness and keeps the baby's skin cool and comfortable.
- The presence of almond oil helps moisturise the baby's delicate skin.
- Khus grass has astringent and antiperspirant properties that keep the baby dry and comfortable.
- Olive oil softens and nourishes the baby's skin.
- Natural zinc has an antiseptic action and helps in wound healing.
- Prevents excessive sweating and keeps the skin dry and nourished.
- The hypoallergenic property makes it suitable for the gentle and sensitive skin of the baby.
- Made of herbal ingredients, so minimum side effects.
Following are the key Himalaya Baby Powder Ingredients:
- Almond oil
- Khus grass
- Olive oil
- Natural zinc
- To keep the baby's gentle skin cool and comfortable.
- To moisturise the baby's skin and eliminate dryness.
- To prevent skin rashes.
How to Use
- After bathing, sprinkle the Himalaya Baby Powder onto your palms and apply it to delicate areas of the baby's body like the face, knees and elbows.
- Avoid applying the powder in the area around the baby's eyes.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Check expiry date/best before date before buying.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not sprinkle directly onto the baby’s skin to avoid accidental inhalation.
Q1: Can we use Himalaya Baby Powder on the face?
Yes, Himalaya Baby Powder may be used on the baby's face, but avoid applying it around the baby's eyes.
Q2: Does Himalaya Baby Powder have an expiry date?
Yes, Himalaya Baby Powder comes with an expiry date, post which it is unfit for use and must be discarded.
Q3: Does Himalaya Baby Powder have any side effects on the baby?
Yes, if proper directions for use are not followed there may be side effects such as lung irritation, respiratory problems if inhaled or redness of the skin.
Q4: Can we use Himalaya Baby Powder daily?
While Himalaya Baby Powder can be used daily, it is important to be careful and prevent accidental inhalation of the powder in large amounts by the baby.
Q5: Is Himalaya baby powder safe for babies?
Yes, it is safe and you may use it without any worries.