Medlife Essentials Hepa Preserve Tablet 100
· Helps manage indigestion and constipation
· Supports the defence mechanism of the body
· Manages loss of appetite and liver disorders
· Regulates bile secretion from the liver
Dosage: 2 tablets twice a day after meals with water or as directed by the physician.
Pack Size Availability: 100 Tablets, 3 x 100 Tablets, 6 x 100 Tablets
Components/ingredients & their effects:
· Katuka (Picrorrhiza kurroa) protects the liver, increases the secretion of bile from the liver and delays the ageing process by reducing the wear and tear of the body cells.
· Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri) treats indigestion, constipation, loss of appetite and liver disorders.
· Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) protects the liver and improves the defence mechanism of the body.
· Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) protects the liver, increases the secretion of bile from the liver and delays the ageing process by reducing the wear & tear process of the body cells.
Storage Conditions: Store in a well-closed container, below 25 C in a dry place. Protect from direct light.
Shelf life: 36 months from the date of manufacture.