Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block (twin Pack) Packet Of 100 G
Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block is formulated to maintain cleanliness and hygiene. The drop-in tank block releases a strong liquid cleanser with every flush to clean the toilet bowl thoroughly. Adding Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine block to the tank ensures the toilet remains stain-free after every flush. It also fills the space with a soothing fragrance. Most importantly, it is extremely easy to use. You are just required to drop the block in the tank and your job is done.
- Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block allows users to clean the toilet thoroughly in a hassle-free manner. Unlike other methods of toilet cleaning, this one is extremely simple as all you need is to drop the block in the flush tank.
- It helps remove stains by facilitating a thorough clean after every flush.
- It gives away clean blue water after every flush and offers long-lasting cleanliness and hygiene. This bars the penetration of germs and thus shuns the possibility of serious infections.
- It fills the toilet area with a soothing fragrance that helps combat the bad odours.
- Ethoxylated Sodium Dodecylbenzenesulfonate Amides
- N-(Hydroxyethyl) Perfume
- Harpic Flushmatic use includes keeping the toilet clean and hygienic to shun the penetration of germs.
- It is used to get rid of stains.
How to Use
- Remove the Harpic Flushmatic Block from the blister.
- Drop the block into the flush tank without removing its covering. Make sure the block is dropped away from the water inlet.
- Wait for 10 minutes to let it activate before you flush.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Keep the Flushmatic block out of reach of children.
1. How long does a Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block last?
Although it completely depends on the usage, on average, Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block lasts for around a month. It gives clear blue/green water with every flush and removes unwanted stains and odours.
2. How to find out that it is time to change the Harpic Flushmatic Toilet Block?
When the colour of the flushed water begins to fade and you no longer see it turning clear blue/green, it is time to change the Flushmatic Block. Replace it with a new one at the earliest in such a case to maintain proper hygiene.
3. Is it safe to use a Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to use the toilet block by Harpic. Its strong liquid formula removes the stains effortlessly without causing any discolouration.
4. Does Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block help combat infections?
Yes, Harpic Flushmatic Aquamarine Toilet Block maintains complete hygiene. It bars the penetration of germs and thus combats the spread of infections.