Hansaplast Crepe Bandage 15 Cm X 400 Cm
Hansaplast Crepe Bandage provides quick and simple relief from pain caused due to light injuries or weak joints. The bandage is ideal for securing the wound for some extra support to carry on with normal functioning. However, to treat a more severe clinical condition, the bandage needs to be wrapped by a medical professional.
- Hansaplast Crepe Bandage provides compression to reduce swelling and inflammation.
- The bandage comes in various sizes and can be wrapped around any part of the body.
- It is efficient in alleviating pain.
- Hansaplast Bandage is washable and reusable.
- The material of Hansaplast Crepe Bandage is cotton and it is soft and skin-friendly.
- The discrete flesh coloured material blends perfectly with the skin.
- The edges of the bandage are carefully sealed to prevent fraying even after multiple washes.
- The quality of the bandage is fine and breathable and does not suffocate the skin tissue.
- Hansaplast Crepe Bandage provides optimum compression and soothes the pain.
- Can be used on muscle sprain or ligament strain.
- It provides additional support and warmth.
- It also protects the affected area from further injury.
How to Use
- Select the appropriate size based on the area of injury.
- Roll on the affected area.
- Ensure that the injured portion is covered well.
- Place one claw on the bandage and stretch it to secure the other side on the wrapped area for optimum support.
- Wash the bandage in lukewarm soapy water.
- Rinse with plain water.
- Dry on a flat surface without stretching.
- Read the labelled warnings before use.
- Store it in a dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not wrap the bandage too tightly since it might prevent blood circulation.
- Use it under the strict guidance of a healthcare professional.
1. Should I wrap my wound in a Hansaplast bandage while sleeping?
Ans. Hansaplast Crepe Bandage provides requisite support to the wound during the day. However, it must be removed during sleep as it can result in restriction of blood flow.
2. How long should I use the Hansaplast Crepe Bandage on my wound?
Ans. Hansaplast Crepe Bandage must not be used on the wound for a long time, since all injuries require increased blood flow after some time to heal. The maximum duration up to which the bandage must be used is determined by the consulting physician. Usually, the bandage must not be wrapped continuously for more than 5 days.
3. Is the Hansaplast Crepe bandage waterproof?
Ans. No, the Hansaplast Crepe bandage is not waterproof. One must be aware of not getting it soaked while taking a bath or washing. The bandage can be removed or covered with waterproof plastic.
4. Does Hansaplast bandage expire?
Ans. Hansaplast crepe bandage is reusable, long-lasting and can be used for years if stored properly. However, it must be disposed of if the material tears or is compromised in any way.
5. How to understand if the Hansaplast bandage has been wrapped too tightly?
Ans. Wriggle your toes if the Hansaplast bandage is wrapped on your foot or ankle and your fingers if the bandage has been used on your wrist or arm. If you fail to do so smoothly or if they become numb and tingly or turn purple, the bandage must be loosened immediately.