Good Vibes Gel Papaya - 300 G
The Good Vibes Gel Papaya helps to act as a treatment for dark spots and other skin blemishes. It encourages skin hydration as well as moisturisation. It contains antioxidant agents which clear the skin pigmentation and remove all the wrinkles. This helps promote glowing and tan-free skin. The Good Vibes Gel Papaya can be applied to the hair as well. It helps in deep conditioning the hair as well as preventing dandruff. The key Good Vibes Gel ingredient is papaya, which provides several nutritional values and health benefits.
- The product is ideal for all skin and hair types.
- Nourishes and soothes the skin.
- Keeps the skin hydrated and brightens the skin, removing tan.
- It has the benefits of anti-ageing.
- Prevents dandruff and keeps the hair fall in check.
- Controls the firmness and elasticity of the hair.
- Helps with the growth and repair of the hair.
- Free from mineral oil, sulphates and parabens.
- Papaya Fruit Extract
- Papaya Leaf
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Reduces the dullness of the skin.
- Helps to clear skin pigmentation.
- Lessens the marks of ageing.
- Reduces acne, black spots, wrinkles, etc.
- Promotes tan-free skin.
- Stops hair loss or hair breakage.
How to Use
- Properly clean up the face.
- Take drops of the gel and apply them uniformly to your face.
- Apply it in a circular motion on the nose, cheeks, forehead, neck and chin.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Do not let it get in contact with your eyes. In such cases, immediately apply water to it.
- For some people, the organic ingredients might not be suitable and they can face skin irritation. It is recommended to go for a patch test before using the product.
- The organic ingredients might show a change in colour after some time. This, however, does not hamper the effectiveness of the product.
- Keep it in a place that is cold and dry.
- It can only be used externally.
Q1. Is the Good Vibes Gel suitable for dry skin types?
Ans: Yes, Good Vibes Papaya Gel for dry skin can be used. The core ingredient of the gel, i.e., papaya, helps in moisturising and hydrating the skin.
Q2. Could this Good Vibes Skin Care Product also be applied to hair?
Ans: Yes, the Good Vibes Cream Gel Product can also be used on hair. The gel helps in nourishing the hair and the scalp.
Q3. Can this Good Vibes Gel made of Papaya extract be used during both day and night?
Ans: Yes, the Papaya Gel Cream is suitable to be applied both during the day and at night.