Farex Gentle Stage 1 Infant Formula Refill Of 400 G
Danone is a global food company designed to provide the best nutrition at each stage of life. Farex Gentle Stage 1 Formula is a powdered infant milk substitute.
- It is enriched with milk protein, iron and omega (3 and 6).
- It contains the optimal quality and whey predominant protein profile, which helps improve Gastrointestinal tolerance as well as supports gut health.
- It boosts immunity and keeps the baby active.
- It also promotes brain growth and development.
- It is ideal for babies, from birth up to 6 months.
Partially Skimmed Milk, Demineralized Whey & Whey Solids, Lactose, Edible Vegetable Oils (Canola Oil And Corn Oil), Minerals, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Vitamins, Taurine, Nucleotides Premix (0.03%), L-Carnitine and Beta Carotene.
- It supports easy digestion.
- Nucleotides and Zinc help support immune function.
- Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids help in visual function and brain development.
- 100% lactose helps support good bacteria.
How to Use
- Wash your hands well before preparing the feed.
- Sterilize the feeding bowl, feeding spoon and water measuring cup by putting them in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes and leave it till lukewarm.
- Using the water measuring cup, pour the correct amount of water as per the feeding table.
- Consult the feeding table and add into the feeding bowl the exact number of scoops levelled off according to the age of the infant.
- Use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Stir well till the powder dissolves completely.
- Feed the baby and discard the leftover feed.
- Do not exceed the use of the formula and consult the doctor regarding the amount of feed.
- Inappropriate preparation may endanger the infant's health.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Always check the ingredients.
- Check its expiry date.
Q1. Is it a vegetarian product?
Ans: Yes, Farex Gentle is a vegetarian product.
Q2. Will changing the formula affect my baby?
Ans: While the taste of the formula may vary slightly, it won't harm your baby if you change brands.
Q3. How long can I feed my baby with the Stage 1 formula?
Ans: First infant formula should always be the first formula to give your baby. Your baby can drink it throughout their 1st year.