Everherb (By Pharmeasy) Liver Shield - Detoxifies Liver - Supports Digestion - Bottle Of 60
EverHerb LiverShield Tablets are made from 11 ingredients that are known to support the healthy functioning of the liver. The liver is the chief detoxifier of blood. It produces bile which helps the body get rid of toxins. The liver also helps in the formation of certain proteins, cholesterol, blood-clotting factors and helps in glucose and fat metabolism. EverHerb Livershield tablet has hepatoprotective properties. With the goodness of the safe Ayurvedic herbs in EverHerb Livershield, this vital organ can function at its peak.
EverHerb LiverShield Tablets can detoxify the liver and enhance liver function. The liver plays an instrumental role in metabolism, which in turn provides a boost to your overall health. This health supplement also give the body’s immunity a boost so that your body is shielded from germs and bacteria.
- Enhanced liver function
- Strengthens immunity
- Assists removal of toxins from the liver
- Improved metabolism
- Increased energy levels
- Protection from harmful microbes
- Cleanses the liver
- Improves digestion
- Protects the liver from harmful toxins
Ingredients and benefits:
- Kasni: Kasni, also called chicory, is a famous ayurvedic herb used for its liver-protective properties. It promotes the secretion of bile from the liver. It also has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which prevent liver disorders like hepatitis.
- Bhringraj: Bhringraj is an excellent tonic for the liver. Since the liver controls metabolism in the body, bhringraj’s digestive properties help in boosting metabolism and the body’s energy levels.
- Punarnavamool: Punarnavamool helps to increase bile secretion in the liver and keeps the liver healthy and functional. It also boosts the production of digestive juices to enhance nutrient absorption and digestion.
- Daru Haldi: The scientific name for daru haldi is Berberis Aristata. It is a potent appetizer that helps in boosting the digestive process. It has electrolyte balancing properties that enhance liver functioning.
- Bhumi amla: It is commonly used in Ayurveda to manage liver disorders like jaundice and weak liver function. It can detoxify the liver and remove toxins. It also provides nourishment to the liver due to its rejuvenating properties.
- Amla: This fruit is rich in antioxidants that remove toxins from the liver. It also boosts the body’s immunity to protect from harmful viral and bacterial illnesses. It reduces liver inflammation and enhances the functioning of the liver.
- Dandelion: It has been used since ancient times as a powerful liver tonic. It increases the secretion of bile to enhance the functioning of the liver. Moreover, it also detoxifies the liver and protects the liver from toxins.
- Kalmegh: Its antioxidant, hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory properties prevent liver damage. It also increases immunity levels and protects against common illnesses like the cold. It also improves hair and skin health.
- Kutki: Kutki has a strong bitter taste and grows at high altitudes in the Himalayas. It is used in Ayurveda to reduce heat in the body. It helps protect the liver from swelling or inflammation. It helps liver function optimally. It helps balance kapha and pitta. It also stimulates the immune system to protect against common bacterial illnesses.
- Turmeric: It is also known as Curcumin. It has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the liver from toxin damage. It increases the production of enzymes that help the liver in breaking down toxins.
- Mulethi: It is also called liquorice root. Its active compounds provide relief from constipation and heartburn by improving digestion. It protects the liver from free radicals and other toxins in the body.
How to take this supplement:
- Take this tablet twice a day with water or as directed by a physician
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Food supplements should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Storage- Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. How will EverHerb LiverShield Tablets improve my liver health?
Ans: EverHerb LiverShield Tablets contain Ayurvedic herbs that are very effective in detoxifying your liver and removing harmful substances that can damage this organ. These tablets enhance your liver function.
Q2. Will EverHerb LiverShield Tablets increase my energy level?
Ans: Yes, these tablets speed up and improve your metabolism that ensures that your body is able to convert food into energy more efficiently.
Q3. Should pregnant women take EverHerb LiverShield Tablets?
Ans: All pregnant and lactating women must consult a doctor before they decide to take any health supplements.
Q4. Will my immunity improve if I take EverHerb LiverShield Tablets?
Ans: Yes, EverHerb LiverShield Tablets contain potent Ayurvedic herbs such as Daru Haldi, Amla, Kalmegh and 8 other natural wonder herbs that strengthen your immunity and help you fight off germs and bacteria.
Q5. Should I take EverHerb LiverShield Tablets if I have diabetes?
Ans: People with diabetes must always have a word with their doctor before they consume any supplement.
Q6. How soon can I expect results?
Ans. For best results, you should consume this supplement for 60-90 days.