Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablet 60
Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablet provides effective relief from a wide range of digestive and gastrointestinal issues. Ingredients like Senna extract are added to the tablet that is beneficial in relieving the bowel stress, helping the individual have a clear bowel. One of the general uses of Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablets is regulating the metabolic and digestive systems. Constipation-ridden bowels make it challenging to eat and work properly. Aperlax works overnight to ensure that the user gets effective relief by the morning. The Triphala extracts added to Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablet benefits the individual by reducing constipation and removing the toxins.
- Pacifies the gut by improving the metabolic process.
- Provides effective relief from bloating.
- It helps to relieve bowel stress and gets rid of constipation.
- Takes care of the overall digestive system by forcing the release of settled toxins.
- Its laxative impact on the intestines helps clear the bowel in the morning.
- By using Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablets for inflammation, the user can feel relaxed throughout the day.
- Senna extract (Cassia Angustifolia)
- Amalaki fruit extract (Emblica Officinalis)
- Haritaki fruit extract (Terminalia Chebula)
- Bibhitaki fruit extract (Terminalia Bellerica)
- Digestion issues - removing toxins and regulating the metabolic process.
- Gastrointestinal problems - used for constipation and bloating.
How to Use
- Adults can take one or two tablets before sleeping.
- Children aged between 6 to 12 years can also consume Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablets. The recommended dose is one tablet before bedtime.
- The above dosage is applicable in the absence of a physician’s recommendation.
- In case of any adverse reaction, consult the doctor and stop taking Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablet.
- Kids under the age of 6 should not take the tablet and for this reason, keep the bottle away from a kid’s reach.
- Never exceed the above-stated or doctor’s recommended dosage of Aperlax Tablets.
- As Aperlax is also a laxative, long-term use of laxatives is not recommended.
- If the person is on other medications related to bloating, constipation and gastrointestinal issues, consult a doctor before usage.
Expecting mothers should not take the tablet.
Q1: Since these tablets also have laxative properties, can they be used to detoxify the body?
Ans: Detoxification requires a different process and these laxatives cannot be used for this purpose. However, Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablet for detoxification is a possibility, only if it is used judiciously.
Q2: Can the tablet be used for a super-sensitive bowel without causing any issues?
Ans: Yes, the Essentium Phygen Aperlax Tablets are gentle enough to be beneficial for a sensitive bowel.