Enfamil A+ Baby Food Stage 3 Infant Follow-Up Formula (12 To 24 Months) Tin Of 400 G
Enfamil A+ baby food stage 3 infant follow-up formula is a scientifically designed food formula for babies between the ages of 12 to 24 months. The Enfamil A+ baby food is available in three stages, starting from newborn babies to babies up to two years old. The stage 3 infant follow-up formula is the one that is specially designed to keep the nutritional requirements for babies between the ages of 12 to 24 months. The food requirements for children in the growing stage are crucial in their development curve, and Enfamil A+ baby food stage 3 infant follow-up formula has all the nutritional requirements for children when they step into a year of being born. Out of many other components, the DHA and ARA are very special in the Enfamil A+ baby food, which provides optimal nutrients to babies.
Enfamil A+ baby food stage 3 infant follow-up formula is specially formulated for older babies between the ages of 1 to 2 years.
- The formula helps in the growth process of the brains of babies.
- Age-appropriate degrees of calcium, iron, and protein in the formula help in delivering the correct amount of nutrients to growing babies.
- The formula contains DHA, a kind of Omega-3 fatty acid and a significant component in the development of the brain.
- Contains a mix of two dietary fibres, GOS and polydextrose appeared to relax stools.
- The formula is very easy to digest for babies.
Some of the key ingredients of Enfamil A+ baby food stage 3 infant follow-up formula are:
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) From Crypthecodinium
- Milk Solids
- Edible Vegetable Oils
- Corn Syrup Solids
- Arachidonic Acid (Ara) From Mortierella Alphina
- Docosahexaenoic Acid
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Potassium Citrate
Enfamil A+ baby food stage 3 infant follow-up formula is a food formula for babies. It contains all the nutrients required from the five food groups. The scientifically designed formula is very good for the growth of small children.
How to Use
- The formula is mixed and prepared in the bottle given to babies.
- Hands must be cleaned thoroughly before preparing the formula.
- The formula is to be made according to the instructions provided along with the tin.
- The formula needs to be prepared by shaking well in the bottle for the baby.
- The formula should be stored in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- The tin should be tightly wound after use to keep the formula from getting spoiled.
- The formula should be fed in routine timings or as suggested by a medical practitioner.
Q 1. Is the baby formula okay to be fed to babies between the age of 6 to 8 months?
Ans. The stage 3 formula is especially for babies between the ages of 12 to 24 months. Other Enfamil formula is available for younger babies.
Q 2. Are there different flavours for this baby formula?
Ans. The baby formula does not have any added flavouring.
Q 3. Is the formula easily digestible for babies?
Ans. Yes, the formula is very easy to digest.
Q 4. Is the level of DHA and ARA in the formula by WHO standards?
Ans. Enfamil A+ baby food stage 3 infant follow-up formula follows WHO recommended standards of DHA and ARA.