Duckbill Shape N95 Mask Packet Of 2
Filtra N95 Duckbill Pollution Mask protects you from airborne diseases and pollution. This is a non-reusable and skin-friendly mask. Since it has no glass fibre and latex, it ensures there is no irritation to the skin. It has a high filtration capacity.
The nose bar is adaptable to ensure easy breathability. The mask is perfect fitting, soft and comfortable. It is available in loose packaging and will be delivered in separate tamper-proof bags.
- Duckbill N95 masks are NIOSH approved. They have more than 95% filtration efficiency and tested for a mean particle size of 0.6 microns.
- They have low breathing resistance with high filtration efficiency. Head straps are ultrasonically bonded to the mask and no staples are used.
- These masks are silicone & latex-free.
- These have been adopted with the polypropylene material, which is without any toxic chemicals or stimulants.
- Adjustable nosepiece and a soft inner foam nose cushion help to ensure proper fit and increase worker comfort.
- The ergonomic duckbill shape can fit most face sizes and types. When worn tightly, it ensures good protection during respiration from external pollutants and disease-causing vectors in the air.
How to Use
- Wear the mask tightly, ensure both your mouth and nose are covered.
- Check to make sure there are no openings or gaps between your skin and the mask edges.
- Read about the limitations of N95 masks in various working conditions before using them in hazardous situations.
- Discard carefully after a single-use.
- Do not wash or reuse the mask.
- Not suitable for spray painting, hazardous gases or vapours, asbestos-related work.
- Beards and other facial hair may obstruct the mask and result in improper functioning of the mask.
Q1. Are the Duckbill N95 pollution masks reusable?
Ans: Filtra N95 Duckbill Pollution Mask protects you from airborne diseases and pollution. This is a non-reusable and skin-friendly mask. Since it has no glass fibre and latex, it ensures that the skin does not have any irritation. It has a high filtration capacity. It is adaptable to ensure easy breathability.
Q2. How are N95 masks made to trap airborne particles?
Ans: N95 masks like Duckbill N95 are made to trap up to 95% of airborne particles as tiny as 0.6 microns. Also, these masks fit perfectly to prevent any air leaks. These masks meet various standards of safety, as they are approved by various government agencies as well as medical professionals as an effective tool to lower the risk of coming in contact with airborne diseases.
Q3. Are there 2 kinds of N95 masks?
Ans: The 8210 is a standard N95 respirator, while the 1860 and 1870+ are both surgical N95 respirators.
Q4. What is a duckbill shape in masks?
Ans: Named after its unique duckbill-style shape, these NIOSH-certified N95 masks offer better breathability. Thanks to their flat breathing chamber, which protrudes away from the wearer’s nose and mouth. These masks are also worn more like a headband, with straps that extend over and around the head, rather than hooking over your ears.