Covifind Covid-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test By Meril - Easy Self Test | Ai-Powered | Result In 15 Min
With the proliferation of COVID-19 and the possibility of the 3rd wave arriving later this year, there are a few measures you can resort to in order to be better prepared to handle any emergency. One such measure involves being equipped to find out if you have contracted COVID-19 with an at-home coronavirus test.
CoviFind Covid-19 Antigen Self test can be purchased and used at the first sign of COVID-19 symptoms, or if you think you have been exposed to the virus. This Antigen Test for COVID helps in the immediate detection of the infection so that you can take appropriate measures at the right time.
If the specific SARS-CoV-2 antigen is present in the mucus of your nasal passage (whether you are symptomatic or asymptomatic), then this rapid test kit will detect it.
This is a non-prescription COVID test kit and it can be self-administered by people more than 18 years of age. Adults will have to collect samples for individuals in the 2-18 age bracket.
CoviFind Covid-19 Antigen Self test is an AI-powered COVID test and yields accurate results in 15 minutes.
This antigen test for COVID is powered by AI
- It gives results that are accurate.
- In only 15 minutes, you will receive your COVID results.
- This test kit is a non-prescription product.
- Can be used at home (self-administered by adults and sample collection done by adults for younger people).
How to Use
Step one - Sanitize your hands and the place where you will be carrying out the self-test. Read the instructions on the package carefully.
Step two - Break the seal and take out the components of the antigen test COVID kit.
Step three - Collect your nose sample and complete the test as per the instructions on the package.
- Positive result - This means that you have contracted COVID-19. This result may not have to be corroborated with an RT-PCR test. You can straight away speak with your doctor regarding the treatment and the next course of action.
- Negative - This means you have not contracted COVID-19. But a doctor should analyse your symptoms, medical history and recommend an RT-PCR test just to make sure that you have indeed not caught COVID-19.
- An invalid result - If the antigen test for COVID takes more than 15 minutes to yield a result, it will generally be considered invalid. This could be because sufficient antigen matter was not found in your swab for an accurate analysis. In that case, it is best to consult a doctor and opt for an RT-PCR test.
Q1: How to do a self-test for COVID-19?
Ans: All you have to do is place an order for the CoviFind Covid-19 Antigen Self test. After that in just a few simple steps, you will be able to collect your sample and see if you have contracted COVID-19.
Q2: How does the COVID-19 Rapid Test work?
Ans: The Rapid antigen test for COVID is capable of detecting viral matter present in the mucous lining of your nostril. If there is viral matter in your nostril, the result will be positive, and in the absence of such matter, your result will be negative.
Q3:Are rapid testing kits for COVID-19 testing reliable?
Ans: Yes, the technology used for the Rapid Antigen COVID-19 test is highly accurate. A positive always means you have contracted COVID.
Q4: What is the accuracy of rapid antigen tests?
Ans: Rapid antigen tests are a quick and effective way of finding out if you have COVID-19. The results can be trusted. However, if you are still showing signs of COVID, despite testing negative, talk to your doctor.
Q5: What is the rapid antibody blood test for coronavirus?
Ans: An antibody blood test can detect antibodies in your blood that were generated in response to a particular pathogen like coronavirus. This test is different from an antigen test which on the other hand looks for a toxin or a foreign substance (antigen) left in your mucus by the pathogen.