Dr. Morepen Pudina Gels Acidity Relief Medicine For Indigestion And Gas Relief Pack Of 2 (2x10)
Dr. Morepen Pudina Gels are medications for the treatment of acidity, indigestion and gas. The pudina gels contain Aluminium Hydrochloride and Dimethicone, which works by cooling down your stomach and providing relief from gastric discomfort.
- It effectively treats acidity, indigestion and gas.
- The pudina gels provide cooling relief from gastric discomfort.
- It can also help relieve heartburn.
- Citric acid
- Lactic acid
- Lemon juice
- Neem extracts
- Spearmint oil
- Mentha oil
- Dr. Morepen Pudina Gels are used to treat indigestion, gas, gastritis, flatulence, dyspepsia, esophagitis and other gastric problems.
- The pudina gels can also help provide comfort from heartburn.
- It reduces excessive gas in the gastric tract and provides relief from abdominal discomfort and pain.
How to Use
- Read the instructions given on the outer packaging of the product carefully.
- Take one pudina gel, two to three times a day.
- Swallow the gel with 100-200 ml (half to a full glass) of water.
- Do not consume an excessive amount of pudina gels for faster relief.
- Take the gels in dosage as recommended or as directed by a medical professional.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not consume if the product expires.
Q1. Can Dr. Morepen Pudina Gel be given to children?
Ans: Yes, Dr. Morepen Pudina Gel can be given to children. However, the child should be above the age of 12 years to consume these pudina gels.
Q2. What if one does not find relief from gastric comfort from Dr. Morepen Pudina Gel?
Ans: In case you do not find relief and comfort from Dr. Morepen Pudina Gel, it is recommended that you consult with a doctor. The pudina gels are effective in treating mild discomfort and pain. However, if your problem prolongs for a long time, a doctor's consultation might be needed.
Q3. Can one take Dr. Morepen Pudina Gels after meals?
Ans: There is no recommended timing to take the pudina gels. You can consume one pudina gel as and when you experience gastric comfort. However, make sure not to exceed consuming more than two to three gels in a day.