Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar - 100 G
Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar contains Dove's classic moisturising formula with a delicate pink hue. Its ¼ moisturising cream and mild cleansers help retain skin moisture that leaves skin softer, smoother and healthier-looking. Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar has a delicate blush of colour that adds a touch of feminine sophistication to your bathroom and is the perfect addition to your daily skin cleansing routine.
- Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar is the No.1 brand recommended by dermatologists.
- It is suitable for daily use on the face, body and hands.
- With ¼ moisturising cream, it doesn't dry your skin as other soaps do.
- Dove Beauty Bars are specially formulated to deliver skin natural nourishment, helping your skin keep its natural moisture during cleansing.
- Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate
- Stearic Acid
- Lauric Acid
- Sodium Palmitate
- Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar helps retain your skin’s natural moisture rather than stripping it away.
- It is made with gentle cleansers and gives your skin the gentle care it needs.
- No other soap hydrates skin better than Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar.
- Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar helps maintain the required amount of oil in your skin and rejuvenate your skin.
How to Use
- Rub the Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar between your hands.
- Smooth the cleansing lather over your skin before rinsing away.
- Pat dry with a towel gently.
- For best results, use twice a day, morning and evening.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly with clean water in case of contact.
- Keep Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar away from the reach and sight of children.
- It is usually suitable for all skin types but in case of any skin irritation or skin, allergy stop using it.
Q 1. Is Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar suitable for oily skin types?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for all skin types and skin conditions. Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar removes only the surface oil while preserving the skin condition.
Q 2. Can Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar be used on the face?
Ans: Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar contains Stearic Acid, a natural skin lipid that helps replenish the lipid barrier while cleanses to retain soft, moisturised skin. It is dermatologically tested and safe for use on sensitive skin and face.
Q 3. How many times a day can one use Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar?
Ans: It is recommended to use Dove Pink Rosa Beauty Bathing Bar twice a day. Even compromised skin could improve by using Dove Pink up to two times per day on the face. It is entirely suitable for morning beauty regimes as well as to remove all makeup in the evening.