Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap Box Of 75 G
Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap is the perfect cleaner for the first few months after your baby is born. It mildly cleanses your baby's skin which is 30% thinner and loses moisture up to five times faster than our skin. It is also more vulnerable to damage and needs more gentle care. The moisturising milk in this bath bar ensures it does not damage the moisture barrier of the skin and make the skin dry. Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap, with its nourishing properties, also provides a more healthy development of the skin.
- Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap is a hypoallergenic and pH-neutral soap that ensures it is not harsh on the skin.
- The soap has been tested by dermatologists, paediatricians and ophthalmologists to replenish the skin of your baby with the necessary nutrients for healthy skin.
- This product has a no-tear formula that is gentle on the eyes and does not irritate them.
- A quarter of the bar soap contains moisturising cream that makes the baby's skin soft and supple as well as prevents dryness.
- Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap has a delicate fragrance that makes the bath time with your little angel memorable and filled with care.
- Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap gives special care to the skin of your baby during the first few months of growth.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Palmitate, Lauric Acid, Water (aqua), Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Perfume (Parfum), Sodium Chloride, Zinc Oxide, Glycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Alumina, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
- Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap has been specially developed to suit the needs of your baby and is used to give superior care to your child's skin.
- This product is a gentle cleanser that is hypoallergenic and pH neutral.
- Besides cleansing, Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap nourishes your baby’s skin with the nutrients lost during bathing.
How to Use
- Wet the skin of your baby with lukewarm water.
- Gently rub the bar all over the baby's body till it forms a lather and then wash it off.
- Pat the skin dry with a soft towel or a damp washcloth.
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes. Rinse with generous amounts of water if the product gets into the eyes.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Do not ingest.
1. Is Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap safe for newborns?
Yes, Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap is safe for newborns.
2. Does Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap contain any harsh chemicals?
No, Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap is free of all harsh chemicals such as sulphates and parabens that dehydrate the skin and cause irritation.
3. Can Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap cause any allergic reactions?
Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap has been specially formulated to minimise the possibility of allergic reactions. However, if your child faces any irritation or you notice rashes, redness, etc., immediately stop using this soap. Seek advice from a medical practitioner in case the symptoms persist or worsen.
4. Can Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap be used as a hair wash?
No, Dove Baby Bar Rich Moisture Soap is recommended to not be used as a hair wash.