Dm Hand Sanitizer 50 Ml
The DM Hand Sanitizer with alcohol comes with an assurance of killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria, giving you disinfected hands every time. This hand sanitizer bottle has 50 ML contents, making it compact enough to fit in your pocket and a perfect disinfectant for daily use while commuting.
The all-purpose alcohol-based hand sanitizer is effective to use in offices, homes, and schools for cleaning desks, hands, laptops and other daily use objects. As it contains 70% isopropyl alcohol, which is 10% higher than the minimum recommended amount, the DM Hand Sanitizer effectively provides comprehensive protection. Safeguard yourselves from different kinds of infections spread through touching objects in our daily lives.
- Helps clean hands and different surfaces, making them clean and germ-free.
- Rinse-free and non-stick hand sanitizer are easy to use.
- The small size of this hand sanitizer 50ML bottle makes it easy to carry around and store.
- Provides adequate protection to hands indoors and outdoors.
- Isopropyl alcohol.
- Disinfecting daily use objects and surfaces.
- Cleaning hands after coming in contact with different objects or shaking hands with someone.
- To clean public toilets, taps and door handle before touching them.
How to Use
Using on your Hands
- Pour a small amount of hand sanitizer contents directly on your palm.
- Rub both hands against each other while covering the areas between the fingers.
- Don’t forget to rub the backside of the hands.
Using on Objects or Devices
- Put a small amount of hand sanitizer on the object’s surface or a piece of cloth.
- Rub the cloth piece in a circular motion.
- Rub until the sanitizer completely dries off from the surface.
- Do not use hand sanitizer near flames or fire as it is inflammable.
- Keep out of kids’ reach as they can unknowingly ingest and sanitizers are meant for external use.
- Wait for 20 minutes before using the stove or going near the flames after applying the sanitizer to your hands, as it is extremely inflammable.
- Do not inhale or ingest the hand sanitizer due to the presence of several chemicals.
- Avoid any contact with the eyes as it may cause extreme irritation.
- People with allergies in their hands must not use it without a doctor’s recommendation.
Do not use the DM Hand Sanitizer if;
- You feel irritation after use.
- You have soiled hands (muddy hands) - clean your hands first and then apply the hand sanitizer.
- There are rashes on the skin.
Q1. Are alcohol-based hand sanitizers safe for kids?
Ans: Hand sanitizers that contain wood alcohol or methanol have been causing issues in children and adults, namely alcohol poisoning. Repeated use of methanol on the skin is toxic. Hand sanitizer contents with other alcohol types than methanol are safe, but adults must supervise when children use them.
Q2. What can be done to increase DM Hand Sanitizer 50 ML effectiveness?
Ans: For best results, wash your hands regularly along with using hand sanitizer. Prefer to wash your hands with soap when you can rather than using a hand sanitizer.