Dexolac Premium 2 Baby Food Follow-Up Formula (After 6 Months) Tin Of 400 G
Dexolac Premium 2 is a baby food formula for kids over the age of 6 months, and under medical advice, it can be used as a milk substitute as well. Dexolac Powder is created to support the brain and physical growth of the child while providing all the necessary nutrients required. This baby formula contains easy to digest ingredients such as whey proteins, lactose and nucleotides, which help the baby’s digestive system to grow helpful gut bacteria.
- Dexolac contains neuro-nutrients like Taurine, Choline, Iron, Iodine, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Omega fatty acids get converted to DHA and ARA in the body, which are required for the development of the brain.
- Since babies have nearly no adaptive immune response, special care needs to be taken to ensure that this part of the immune system is supported. In Dexolac powder, Vitamins A, C and E as well as minerals like Zinc and Selenium help to support your baby's immunity.
- It helps babies grow strong bones due to the presence of Calcium, Phosphorus and Magnesium. Vitamin D is used by the body to absorb calcium properly.
- Mother's milk is best for the child, and only in cases where breastfeeding is not possible or for other medical conditions should Dexolac be used.
Partially skimmed milk, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Canola, Corn, Sunflower), Vitamins, Minerals, Acidity Regulator, Antioxidants. Does not contain added sugar.
For supplementing breast milk or substituting milk in rare cases under medical supervision.
How to Use
- Follow the instructions printed on the tin carefully.
- Make sure all cooking utensils, bowls, and spoons are sanitized and cleaned before starting with the preparation.
- Boil water for 5 minutes and let it cool to lukewarm temperature.
- Follow the procedure described on the tin regarding the number of scoops and amount of water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- To be used under medical supervision only.
- Make 1 serving at a time only, discard unused food.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1: How much powder comes in this tin?
Ans: This tin of Dexolac Premium 2 comes with 400g of baby follow-up formula.
Q2: What is the age recommendation for this product?
Ans: The recommended age for this formula is 6 months and older. Always consult your doctor before using any milk substitutes.
Q3: What is the price for this pack?
Ans: This 400g tin of Dexolac Premium 2 costs between Rs. 515 and Rs. 530.
Q4: How many times a day should I serve it to my child?
Ans: It is recommended to serve between 3-4 times a day, as per the preparation instructions.
Q5: What is the difference between Dexolac and Dexolac Premium?
Ans: Dexolac Premium contains higher amounts of calcium, which is closer to breastmilk and is meant for preterm babies.