Dexolac Hi Kal Infant Formula Baby Food Tin Of 400 G
Dexolac Hi Kal is an infant formula meant to provide well-rounded nutrition to children between the ages of 0 months and 24 months. This baby food from Dexolac is packed with the vital nutrients that babies need during this age for healthy development. Dexolac baby food contains vitamins and minerals to strengthen bones, help with immune system development as well as support the overall growth of the baby. Dexolac is only to be used under medical direction, do not substitute breastmilk with Dexolac unless advised by your doctor.
- Baby’s bones require extra help to grow strong when they are very young, Dexolac contains the necessary nutrients like Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin D to support strong bone development.
- Vitamins and Minerals present in Dexolac powder such as Nucleotides, Selenium, Zinc, Iron, Vitamins A, C, D, E help the immune system to function well and keep the baby resilient against infections.
- It also contains high calories and protein, for increasing both the energy level and physical growth of the child (with regular use as per recommendation).
- Dexolac has been produced by Nutricia for the past 30 years, making it a well-trusted brand and product for helping babies to grow.
Partially skimmed milk, Whey and Whey solids (demineralized), Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils, Vitamins, Minerals, Emulsifier, Lactose, Taurine, Nucleotides Premixed, Antioxidants, L-carnitine.
For a detailed list of all ingredients, please check the tin.
As a health supplement for young children, or as a milk substitute when the baby is unable to breastfeed.
How to Use
- Failure to follow instructions might lead to serious medical issues for your child, please read the instructions provided carefully.
- Prepare 1 serving at a time and use within 30 minutes, discard unused Dexolac preparation.
- Use clean hands, utensils and maintain a hygienic environment while preparing Dexolac powder.
- Do not use extra scoops of powder nor fewer scoops of powder, follow the printed instructions carefully.
- Close the tin after each use.
- Store away from heat and moisture.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Q1: How often do I feed this to my child?
Ans: The frequency of feeding will depend on the child's age, weight, etc., and the instructions from your doctor.
Q2: How much powder is available in the tin?
Ans: This tin of Dexolac Hi Kal comes with 400g of baby food formula.
Q3: Can it be used as a substitute for milk?
Ans: Mother’s milk is the best for infants, this product can only be used as a substitute for milk under medical supervision.
Q4: What is the recommended age limit?
Ans: Under your doctor's direction, this powder can be used for newborn babies up to children 24 months old.
Q5: Is it safe?
Ans: Yes, this product has been on the market for a long time, it is regarded as very safe. If you notice any adverse or allergic reaction in your child, seek medical help immediately.