Dexolac Baby Food Stage 2 (after 6 Months) Box Of 400 G
Dexolac 2 Follow-Up Formula Refill Pack is a powdered milk substitute for babies over 6 months of age. Dexolac is scientifically formulated with 36 growth nutrients to support the baby's overall growth and development.
- It contains energy for increased needs during growth and protein that helps support growth.
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Vitamin D support the formation of strong bones.
- Iron helps meet the baby's daily nutrition requirements.
- Whey protein helps support easy digestion.
- It contains optimal levels of key growth nutrients (Ca, Fe, Vit C, Vit D).
- Dexolac offers a range of formulas that supports the overall growth and development of infants and is available in the Indian market for 30 years.
- Partially skimmed milk
- Edible vegetable oils
- Vitamins and minerals
It is a substitute for babies that helps achieve overall health and meets nutrient requirements.
How to Use
- Careful and hygienic preparation of infant milk substitute is most essential for health.
- Do not use more scoops than directed, since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeds will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infants.
- Ideally, you should mix two level scoops of Dexolac in 240ml water.
- Use it as directed by your doctor.
- Unboiled water, unsterilized bowl and spoon or incorrect dilution may endanger the infant's health.
- Prepare only one feed at a time.
- Use prepared feed immediately.
- Discard unused feed.
- Mother’s milk is the best and the substitute should be only used if necessary or recommended by the doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Careful and hygienic storage.
- Check the expiry date.
Q1. How many feeds per day is appropriate?
Ans: You should prepare 3-4 feeds per day for the baby.
Q2. Is Dexolac good for babies?
Ans: Dexolac is specially designed for the baby's overall growth and development. It improves energy intake and calcium absorption and is entirely safe for consumption.
Q3. Can someone be allergic to whey protein?
Ans: Yes, some people can be allergic to whey protein.